Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone been to a 3D movie blitzed out your mind?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TurtleWeekend, Aug 4, 2011.

1. transformers 3D was amazing

2. shytt... ive watched avatar (blue people) in 3d.. not the last airbender.

crazy as fuck.. (gave me a headache tho)

i think its from wearin them glasses for so long..

but it was koo.

3. Yup saw transformers 3 it was a freakin adventure

4. Avatar, amazing! I wonder if they had marijuana in Pandora? :confused_2:

5. I saw the lion king and harold and kumar 3 in 3d baked as fuck

6. Why didnt you just grab it from the 3D bin? Just a bunch of 17 year olds supervising the place. lol

7. transformers 3d was amazing. i was soo baked

8. Underworld 3d.. haha it was just fair.

For the first half of the movie i thought it was just a long preview, got some good laughs the day after though

9. i seen alice in wonderland in 3d with my exgf we hotboxed my old car and went in i got some nachos for us we were so high but i was high as balls i didnt know wtf was going on in the movie i dont remember anything only some part about a dragon lol

and i also saw avatar with my boy but we snuck in so we didnt have the glasses and we even got seperated so it was like watching the movie alone ahahah then we met up after it was over and we grabbed some munchies

10. saw harold and kumar 3d baked as shit.

dont really remember the movie, but they really just mocked the whole "3d" thing.

11. First movie i saw high in 3d was harold and kumar and i was trying so hard not to go cross eyed lol

I can't lie though the movie was terrible compared to the other two but no one seems to agree with me...

like they still want on there little missions but there cheesy 3d references kind of ruined it and the little missions just werent as cool or even funny as the other two movies were

12. Saw Jackass 3D. Couldn't stop laughing. That part where they make his butt look like a forest then he poops out diarrhea in slow mo. That was something else in 3d lol.

13. I have 2x and it is wayyyy better than a normal movie. But thats just me...

14. I whent sooo high to the opening night of Jackass 3d with a full theater. My cheeks started to hurt after laughing too hard for the whole movie.

15. Fuck that. Go to an IMAX theater while blitzed out of your mind.

16. Usually 3D movies just piss me off. Extra 7 bucks for some glasses and a couple cool moments just doesn't seem worth it.

But, I have seen a few in 3D I enjoyed, Harold and Kumar od course, a Christmas Carol, and I just saw Underworld Awakening yesterday (badass movie.)

Oh, and I also saw Alice in wonderland and Avatar, just not with Mary Jane. Haha.