Anyone agree Modern Warefare 3 sucks?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TheScuzzFTW, Oct 14, 2012.

1. The whole game is just a clusterfuck of fmg-9s and ACR's spawning next to each other. Overpowered perks control the game deciding who gets the kill and encouraging camping, some players tactic of choice. Black Ops 2 will be a savior from the horrible game we are stuck with now and fix many problems the Modern Warfare series has been plagued with. Who agrees or disagrees?

2. i highly doubt black ops 2 is gonna be the savior

you'll see, it'll suck too

3. The only thing I can't stand really are akimbo FMG9's and quickscopers. Shit gets old fast. So I counter with shotguns and LMG's and rape people's virgin assholes

4. our savior was and still is Cod 4 MW.

play this everyday and stay healthy

5. The last good cod is cod 4. Every one after it sucks imo

6. So... You're just now bitching about it when the new one drops in a month? Little late to the party bud.

And no, I disagree with BO2 being the savior.

It will be just like BO, with different guns and perk match ups. You'll still have campers, they have been around since the beginning.

What gets me is when people use to bash on BO and say MW3 was gonna be so much better! Now they hate on MW3 and think BO2 will be so great. Always gotta bitch about something Haha you know the kind, its always the games fault they die. (not talking about you OP. Just people I know)

But I do agree that MW3 is a crappy game. Quick scopers are about all that really piss me off anymore. The type 95 use to be way over powered too.

Just over a 1.0 KD in MW3.
    Just under a 2.0 in BO.

7. lol I remember playing the original cod online, that was fun

8. I think MW3 was better than MW2. and idk if im gonna get blops2

9. The FMG9s are still OP but since they got edited they aren't nearly as much of a problem. Every FPS is gonna have guns that seem the strongest though. You still should have no problem killing fmg users.

I think it's a fun game. It has upsides and downsides, but ultimately it's fun

10. #10 YoSmokinMan, Oct 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2012
    All the recent fps war games are shit. I don't see that changing either.

11. I need to get th original modern warfare so i can follow the story.
    i like the storyline of black ops,the explosive RC car,and of course Zombies

12. Yeah, something about running around in circles just isnt fun. Id rather play BF3 anyday.

13. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']Id rather play BF3 anyday.[/quote]

Just picked this up last month. It's so much more better!

Shit gets real intense when I'm stoned and tanks are firing into the building I'm in! Sometimes I'll forget to breathe for a minute and get light headed Haha.

I enjoy "infected" on MW3. I like holding down a spot with people and knowing what's coming. The bigger party the better for that mode. And nothing like hunting down that last person to get a nice throwing knife final kill.

14. Black Ops 2 is gonna be tight yo. I didn't pick up MW3 because I already have MW2. Hehe

15. I like MW3?

16. that was the first game i played online competetively

played it so damn much, loved it

17. I was gonna buy it on the xbox marketplace but someone told me it wasn't actually the original game...

18. Survival on mw3 is pretty sweet.

19. I liked World at War more than black ops and MW2.. played MW3 for 20 mins, said to myself "same old shit" and put it down.

Games are just too fuckin ridiculous to me... I'm not a fan of games where it's such a clusterfuck of people the average lifespan is ~10 seconds and you have no control over living and dying because you're always getting lit up from behind. It just makes my blood boil and so I chose to just avoid the games to avoid those situations.

20. Only reason I like playing cod online (bops and mw2) is hardcore search and destroy. It's a fair, fun game type with some actual strategy