Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody use MJ to focus?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by soundslikeboxer, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I've been having trouble concentrating in my classes recently and a lot of my friends who smoke say smoking helps them concentrate more. Usually when I smoke (just 1 or 2 gravity bong hits of good mids) I just get either lazy or hungry or sometimes too high to function.

Should I try smoking a specific strain? (I'd have to buy seeds from a bank and grow them on my own. Not legal in VA :mad:)

Should I try smoking a smaller dosage?

Any of you guys have experience with smoking and being able to focus more?

2. get a spoon, a pipe, a bowl its all the same thing... it will give you smaller dosages then a gravity bong, easier to control how much your hitting kinda...

3. Oh HELLLL yes it does. Atleast for me:smoking:

Just don't over do it before school. a hit or 2 of some dank is perfect for me.SAtiva preferably;)

This one time i got high and caught up on all my work.And it's actually fun learning when your high,well to me.....i always write all my 5 page essays high......i dont think i could deal with collage with out it:hello:

4. #4 mrgoodsmoke, Apr 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
    I got through college stoned as a monkey locked in a library room the size of a phone booth for almost 6 years focusing and studying pretty much constantly.