Anybody order from Dope-seeds.com Lately???????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by northernsmoke47, Jun 4, 2009.

1. thinking about ordering from them. Wondering if anybody had and problems with them, or if it is a mistake all together.

2. I ordered my autos from them. Got my beans in 5 days. I'd recommend them

3. Are you a US customers? ^ I was looking into dope-seeds as well

4. yes im on the eastcoast

5. yea, i'm in the US

6. ill let you know when i get the seed from them

7. I'm in the US, I ordered two strains from them, arrived 5 days after the order in good condition. 10/10 germinated successfully, Satori Mandala and Nirvana Northern Lights.

8. Some clarification to my above responses. I am in the US, I orders auto ak47xBB 3/26. Package arrived 4/1. So far I have had 100% germ rate on these.

9. good to hear. thanks for the good news

10. DP is a great seedbank with fast, great service. Got my seeds 5 days after I ordered, and when one of my fem'd seeds turned out to be males, I got 5 more fem'd seeds free

11. Good News Everybody. I just recieved my order from dope seeds today with no problems at all and just 5 days after i ordered them. Great Seedbank i recommend it

12. my order arrived today (i.e post above) and could not be more satisfied, the 3 strains i ordered and 10 freebie Thai Haze X Skunk

took 6 days to arrive and had no trouble with dope-seeds, sent confimation emails when they were ordered and as stated arrived in 5-7days

lol i cant wait to get these going, dope-seeds, check em out, good site:smoking:

13. i just ordered from them on 7/4 auto ak47 and got an email saying i ordered but not 1 saying they were sent?

14. I ordered over three weeks ago and never recieved my seeds. I sent an email to Jim and they supposedly sent out a new package. I will let you know when/if they arrive.

15. #15 ace72967, Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2009
    got mine today:hello:... ordered 7/3 09

16. placed my 2nd order 8/14 and got my white rihno seeds on 8/22 ...dope seeds ok by me:hello:

17. Will consider buying from them seeing so many good results. Good to hear the service and responces is good.

Thanks and will reply when i buy some seeds for next year, or this years Indoor :)

-BH

18. ya jim gets right back to ya with in a day...

19. I would recommend HGS. Good service to US customers. I got the BlueWidow from them and am very satisfied.

20. Just ordered the top 44 skunk seeds from him today.. We'll see what happens.