Anybody on here know any magic tricks?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Well I was interested in one in particular, the shell game. I have seen it done many a time, but cannot find a tutorial on how it is done. Anyone care to explain the slight of hand to me.

Also if you know any other good "magic" ticks you can share them. Always good to know how to win some beers off friends.

2. Shell game is a scam, whatever they place under it is always taken out so you can never win.

Criss Angel did a video on this to try to stop people from falling for it, though since the internet is too busy hating the guy its not on youtube but he demonstrated how it was done.

3. well, I can do the "shell game" but with card. I don't know how to do the shell way.

The card way (as easily explained) is as follows. Place three cards on the table (folded down the middle to stay up). Alright so easiest explanation, pick up one of the cards with one hand, the other two with your other hand. now when you have the other two, show the one on the inside (overlaping the one behind it) to be the card designated to find. Now here's where the actual trick is (the real way to win the moeny, lol) throw down the one card in your other hand on the table and the other two. But, do it so that when you throw down what "appears" to be the card in front to follow, your actually quickly letting the one from the back fall, and placing the other card next to it. This creates the effect that the card someone thinks is the right card to follow is actually the one behind the right card to follow when you originally hold them up.

sorry if I didn't explain it well, i tried my best.

4. I know a bunch of magic tricks, but I'm not going to post them all, if you have any questions about it, I'd be willing to answer them.

5. I can pull out a rabbit out of my... haha

naw, I dunno any magic tricks.

6. The three card monte I know, but the shell game is more amazing.

7. Yeah I know a couple.

8. i know some sexual magic tricks,,,

i can make my penis dissapear/:p

9. The shell game works because there are notches in the shell that face away from the audience. When the magician moves the shells, he can slide the ball out under his palms without lifting the shells.

Edit: Watch when he slides the shell forward, there is a notch in the base of the shell where the pea just stays where it is and he palms it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHK9PnwXv0o"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHK9PnwXv0o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

10. I got a good trick

its called you give me a bag of pot or 50$ and ill make it dissapear :confused_2:

11. My best tricks are just fake shuffles and fake cuts, its a way to keep a certian card on the top of the deck. Its a very easy trick to do but looks impossible to the untrained eye.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDhSju8S1LY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vDhSju8S1LY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

12. beat me to it. :p

13. i can take out my dick and make it disappear in a fine looking female try it its a hit w/ everyone

14. thats my trick,,,, i got a patent on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

15. If you put a beer in front of me, I can make it disappear. :p that's about it though:smoke:

Seriously though, I can do a few cheesey card tricks, they aren't very good too great though:eek::D

16. Same. I was gonna make that joke. :rolleyes:

17. I kept telling my friend he has to learn some magic tricks or else im not gonna blaze with him,well he didn't and im still blazing with him.:D