Anybody know how to...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Oct 22, 2008.

1. #1 KeepSmokinReefa, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    Break these things off liqour bottles? (Only for educational purposes i swear, If its against the rules lemme know ill delete it or delete it yourselves is you must.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jus wonder because these are supposed to stop thefts of liqour.

And in the bathroom at work today i found one of the caps from a liquor bottle along with a standerd screwdriver in the toilet.

So it must be easy to get off with a screwdriver.

Anybody know how? Or even PM me if you want.

2. What??

I have no idea what you're talking about.......

3. I forgot the pictures and you read the thread before i edited it.

4. I'm still confused wtf is that?

5. i still dont get what ure talking bout..
    i think ure too high to type

6. Thats the first time ive seen them so i have no clue.

7. Its something you put ontop of liqour bottles when you sell them to prevent theft.

Thier not supposed to be able to take them off the bottle without breaking the bottle so making consumption nearly impossible. Thiers a key thing cashiers have to take them off.

And they set off the alarms when they go out the door with the caps on, So secuirty will get them.

First time ive seen something like this.

We keep our lower end bottom shelf liqours un-capped so those get hit alot where henn/patron ect ect is ALWAYS capped.

You can still steal em capped if you jus be discreet till the doors and when they go off at the doors jus run for you life, Then you jus gotta take it off but itd seem it takes some work. Ive worked liqour before so i know.

But how i jus seen a screwdriver along with one of the caps in the toilet i know a dude jus went in there with a hidden bottle of liqour and popped it off a peice of cake and bounced real quick.

8. Hmmm never seen that shit before.

It stops the liquir from being stolen. Its the thing that tells the other thing to beep

I dunno how its taken off but I know all those little plastic devices can be taken off by screwdriver. Unless its a kind that beeps when removed improperly then all you gotta do is jam a screwdriver in and fuck it up

I dunno why they put those things on stuff when they arent the kinds that NEED a key or else they beep...takes 5 seconds to jam a screwdriver in and spin it around gutting the insides and then they just fall off in little pieces. Making even more of a mess lol

I did this back when I jacked polos. Im sorry but $60 for a polo made out of the same material as other polos is just stupid. Companies think cause of their name the price goes up lol not when ya use the same material. If it was fairly priced like $25 I wouldnt of mind paying. Got a free wardrobe instead

9. #9 .Ret3p^, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008

Are you guys seriously retarded?

Hey....there's no need for this!!! *RMJL

10. Haha I was thinking the same thing.

OP, I'm sure those anti-theft devices work most the time, but probally not made to resist the assaults of a poor drinker with a screwdriver.

11. well if u see on the first pic..
    there is screw in there and maybe on the side too, unscrew those and pop it out

12. Never seen those. Sorry.

13. KSR, I wish I could offer some knowledge.

But, being under 21 in a predominantly upper middle class neighborhood, I find myself unable to conjure up the information you require.

:(

Bummer

[​IMG]

14. 1.steal liquor
    2. Try and remove anti theft
    3. If all else fails break the neck
    4. profit

15. Ok let me be more specific....Ive never seen one on LIQUIR BOTTLES

Everyones seen security devices bro. Youd be retarded to think otherwise

16. Uhh, No. You failed.

Anybody know how to remove the anti-theft cap?

Not how to be ignorant about it.

Thatd occur to anybody with common sense that that could happen.

Im jus wonderin whats the trick to a quick easy way to get off the cap wihtout really any damage, Jus straight take it off like a key would with a standard screwdriver.

17. I've never seen those tops either.

Are they made out of plastic ?