Anybody know how much I might get from my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bradtbh, Jul 12, 2020.

1. this is my first time growing and I have 3 plants but this one looks the best! Any idea on how much it might produce with these buds? And any tips would be appreciated too for future grows!! I have 2 150W LED lights, and a 80w purple light as well for 3 plants! And a fan constantly blowing
    image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. #3 CarpenTiger, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    About an ounce off that plant if you’re lucky bubba. Girl looks pretty stretched. Hope you were hoping for anything dense either.

Edit- came back to edit because I realize I may have been a bit harsh to yeh. The lights you have simply aren’t intense enough to get super dense bud. The plants do look healthy but also show signs of a low light environment. I have faith that whenever you are able to bump up your lighting system you’ll be able to grow some real frosty stuff

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thinking ounce and a half combined. And it won't be dense at all, but rather fluffy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you! I think I just have too little light for all three plants! I’ll definitely do some more research tho I really want to get better quality!

• Like Like x 1
  5. All good! I appreciate the edit! Can’t learn without a little constructive criticism! I might put one of them at my friends and just try growing the 2 that seem to be budding decently!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Like I said in my edit, it’s your lights holding you back. You can certainly grow dense bud with LEDs but you’ll need something more powerful than what you have running right now

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. #8 old shol4evr, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice! Just went online, definitely upgrading fast! I appreciate the feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  9. What week of flower are you on?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Week 2! I started June 28th

11. Sorry 3** week 2 would be over now

12. Looks like you might get ounce per plant if lucky,,veg way longer get a decent size plant,,i avg over a pound of bud per plant,,with 3x5 scrog net but i do veg 6weeks to do it,,i reckon it would depend on size of grow space ,,they look healthy so you are on your way i would just reccomend vegging longer to get a harvest thats actually worth it to grow,,runnig larger plants do not cost much more than growing small plants but make the return soooo much ,more financially viable,,medical weed is getting CHEAP,,i can buy 3ounces of good pot for less than it costs to grow them,so i grow large plants

• Like Like x 1
  13. I avg over a pound of big dense buds from one plant with 300 watts of led light therefore i do not believe your statement sir

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I highly doubt the light statement i avg over a pound of large dense bud under 300 watts of led light ,

• Like Like x 1
  15. My 300watt leds outdo my 600 watt hps hands down,,density quantity quality all are better than hps

• Like Like x 1
  16. Weird I've found the exact opposite

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

I’m a first time grower and currently 1 week into 12/12 in a 2x2 grow tent but this is the light I use and it’s been great. Others may disagree. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  18. How many times are you going to say it??

I think you're full of bubbles personally. 6 week veg, 300W LED, over a pound yield from a single plant???? I don't believe you.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Funny, me too.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

• Like Like x 3