Anybody in Portland want to hang out and smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Octavian706, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Live in Portland Oregon and completely with legalizing the Ganja! Looking for fellow weed smokers and hippie smokers!

:wave:

2. Dude you just joined today and have ONE post aint no one chilling with your ass!

3. Truth.

4. Get a post count to a minimum of 30 and then we'll talk.

5. ummmm i would but im from cali sorry bro..

JK i wouldnt, get more posts!!! HAHA jk about that one actually... i would kick it

6. I was thinking 1000, and been here at least a year, and couple rep bars!

7. smells like some[​IMG]

8. i live in portland and that sounds sketch as hell haha, 1 post? you seriously think someones gunna hang out with you? And your all the fuck out in lake oswego, that isn't portland lmfao

9. stop hating on him. let's chill but i'm in seattle

10. He's not a cop. Cops at least try not to scare away their targets before busting them. I think OP just needs to learn a little bit about subtlety.

11. This guy is legit.

12. Why is the pig dreaming of bacon?

13. Policeman. Pig. Bacon. Donuts.

14. So why isn't there eggs if the police is eating breakfast?

15. Pig dreaming of eating bacon... cannibalism.

16. Too legit to quit.

17. [​IMG]

caption: what kind of bitch eats bacon with a fork?

18. Haha I'll chill with you if you come to Seattle.

19. Duude, I just got a greeeaat idea. Its a commercial right where the screen splits into two guys different lives, the guy on the left smokes marijuana, he plays video games and exercises and then he paints his room green, all in fast forward, and on the right sight theres this guy and he doesn't smoke marijuana and he gets fat and doesn't do anything but he paints his walls black when the other guy paints it green, but in the end of the commercial the guy on the right who is now fat and lazy shoots himself in the head. Then it just has a caption that says "just two guys".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.