Anybody in Oklahoma City?

Discussion in 'General' started by Maverick223, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Anybody on here from OKC?

Anybody?

2. Naw, but we got Western OK over here. How's the weed scene in the city?

3. Norman here, 60 for 1/8 of high mids. It's lame =(

4. 80 for an oz. of regs. Possibly every now and then get a handful of high mids for an extra Lincoln. Albeit, I do enjoy the cheaper prices when it comes to the middies compared to other parts of the state, I just hate not being able to grab onto any dank nugs. Hell, I'd kill for an occasion headie or beaster.

Damned Oklahoma.

5. gettin some decent here for 50 a 1/8th.

6. Cant wait to get off work....shit...

7. Damn man 80 for a Oz is alot for some reggie. Usually get a Oz of some decent here for 55. Havent been able to find any dro lately just KB. SUCKS!!!! especially when you have the money and cant find any!!

8. Anybody ever have any luck in the Paseo Arts District like that website mentioned?

9. are you a cop?

10. dude i was thinking the same thing

11. Fuckin HELL NO!!! Im barely old enought to be a cop. Im just a college student.

12. Picked up some dank last night!! :smoking:

13. Oklahoma here. but not OKC. Mostly mids where I'm at. I guess if you want good weed you have to grow it yourself here haha. Or know someone :D

14. Aint that about the thruth. The Dank you can find around here is PRICEY!!!

15. i stayed on the northside by bethany most my life now im on the se off 29th and noneya lol
    but being young its easier for me to find cake around my neighboorhood
    but the good bud is easey to find cause know one buys it just that schwagg;/
    ive delt with both and a qutie of regg will run out befor a half of good anyday
    ps looking for some more people to chill with in del city??

16. Tulsa we got plenty of nugs

17. No but I just wanted to say that forever I will associate Okahoma city with Timothy Mcveigh.

18. lol yo that sucks im in the southside okc i get that DANK