Anybody in Costco?

Discussion in 'General' started by morrowb, May 19, 2008.

1. I just recently got hired at a Costco in Ontario. For a guy who has never had a real job that I could count on for hours every week, the work is relatively easy and no uniform. The best part is the minimum pay rate of 11.25/h and on Sundays 15.25/hour. Its almost too good to be true.

Any blades work in Costco and like it? I dont even know if Costcos are in the US.

2. Pretty sure costco is like what Sams club is in the U.S. Thats a sweet job and for that money...WOW. Normally a job like that is minimum wage around $8. Hope it all works for you.

3. we have Costco here too. never been inside, but ive been to the tittie bar across the street :D

4. costco is the shit man. sick deals on food man. slice of pizza and drink for like 1.75 or something.

damn, pizza sounds bomb.

5. 30 cents for a 16 oz soda... with free refills. Incredible.

6. what costco? ill come and burn with you if you hook me up :p

7. They just recently opened one down the road from my house and I'm seriously thinking about burning it down. They built this monstrosity on one of my favorite patches of land to walk through at night, not to mention we have ten times as much traffic congestion and several accidents there per week.

Then again, that might have something to do with this city having the worst drivers in the country per capita, but I'm trying to put that out of my mind for the time being. Might hinder my ability to wire several hundred pounds of C4 successfully around a guarded building.

:p

8. Costco is ridiculous in the best way possible.

You can go in on any given day and leave so full because of all the free samples at the end of the aisles.

And don't even get me started on the size of those ice cream tubs, hoooooly shit.

9. Oh yeah. That's the best part.

10. costco is the stoners dream store.

Everything you could ever want (other than weed :)) they have. I get high go to costco and get lost for a day. I come out having so much food.

11. they just opened one where i am. they drug test tho.

12. costco is the shit! its my favorite warehouse haha

13. I met a really cool guy who I asked about that. He has worked there for about 2-3 years and it has only been open for 5, and said that they wont do it unless you come to work stoned or drunk. He said this one guy came to work stoned/drunk many times and finally after a few warnings they just fired him.

Work isnt hard or boring so it is nice to blaze after work. Its a nice reward haha.