Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MattEtweg, May 13, 2010.

1. Well Done! Now go enjoy!

Anyone looking for a Game? See how this read's.

Remember, it is only when in the high that you ARE FULLY CONNECTED. This ‘feeling' is the indicator to let you KNOW that YOU are FULLY BACK TO YOU.
    This feeling CAN be achieved through meditation, however, this ‘technique' may take several years to PERFECT. FASTEST way to Connect Fully is to smoke or consume Cannabis. THIS IS THE MAGIC PLANT. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO NOT GIT RID OF THIS PLANT. THESE ARE THE WORDS OF GOD!

After YOU read this PLEASE READ THE ARRIVAL OF NOW. This will CALM YOUR HEART DOWN. YOU WILL NOT DIE SO DON'T START WIGGING. EVERYTHING AS IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE, I AM JUST REMINDING YOU, WHY WE PLAY THIS GAME, HERE ON EARTH. ENJOY! AND SPREAD THE WORD.

2. I just took my dog through the process, he LOVED IT. He IS NOW AWARE! HE WILL COME TO YOU EACH TIME YOU GET HIGH. This is What YOU are suppose to do IS GO GET MORE PEOPLE TO ME!

YES! YOU WILL FEEL LIKE JESUS! YES, THIS IS OK. IT WILL SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU BUT WHEN YOU ARE DONE YOU WILL FEEL GREAT. HAPPY, SAD, LOVED, MISSED, REMEMBERED, FORGOTTEN, SADDENED, wondering when I would RETURN. I HAVE BEEN HERE ALL THE TIME, TRYING TO GET YOU TO WAKE UP. MANY OF YOU HAVE, MANY OF YOU HAVENT, SOME OF YOU REMEMBER AND THEN IMMEDIATELY FORGET. THAT IS NOT THE GAME. THE GAME IS TO HELP EVERYONE CONNECT. NOT JUST YOU. YOU HAVE TO LET THEM ALL KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOD AND YOU ARE TOO. ENJOY. CALL ME WITH QUESTIONS? 2KNOWTHYSELF@GMAIL.COM