Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody here use Magic Flight Box?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by n00dles, Aug 1, 2013.

1. I just ordered one off the GC and wondering does it smell and how high do you get off how much per say?:p

2. My buddy owns one and I use it pretty regularly. There is a slight smell but it doesn't carry very far at all and it doesn't smell like weed. I still to this day don't know how to effectively describe it. Smells like freshly cut grass mixed with something... musty. I have no idea, lol. As for efficacy, one trench is enough to give me a good buzz, 3 trenches and I'm good for the night. 

3. Jump down to the smoke tools section and read the mflb appreation area great info.

Now does it smell yes if I vape I can smell it for 2-3 hours indoors if I vape outside I cant notice it. Once you learn to draw from it correctly or get the powe adaptor you will get super baked from very litle as the trench is pretty small and you never want to press or over pack it. I think I might do .2 or so in a normal trench and get really nice off that load a second if im going to get fully baked.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

• Like Like x 1
  4. To me it doesn't smell much really, and if it does it usually goes away pretty quick.
    Definitely alot smaller than that what it seems on the Internet but very good for stealth use like in a movie theater

5. Yeah I guess it depends on the measure you go to with hidin the smell. Sploofs , smoke buddy windows ect. I own my condo so I just blow out the vape no sploofs or anything and depending on the bud itself it can smell for awhile. I love it use it daily now.

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've heard the smell described as "burnt popcorn" A lot. But that's for a full sized vape.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I use one just about everyday with my buddies. It smells undoubtedly like weed but not as noticeably as a bong or bowl. I know numerous people who have been caught with it because they got cocky and tried to vape in public areas like movie theaters, but if used with a sploof its nearly unnoticeable. Nearly being the keyword. I would say the high from .2 in a vape is equal to the high from .3 or .4 in a bowl, but its a much different high.

8. My buddy has one and we hit it occasionally. I can say smell wise it's pretty minimal. Sometimes you may keep the heat on too long and then it smells a little bit. The smell dissipates quickly though. As far as the high goes, two or three hits gives you a nice buzz.