anybody heard of a drug called something like "tc2"?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rippin-tubes, Sep 23, 2008.

1. im not sure if thats what its called but apparently its a kind of powder that you parachute? a girl i know is trying to tell me about it but she cant ever remember what its called...:mad: so just curious if anybody has some info...

2. You're probably thinking of 2CB or 2CI (there's a "-" in there somewhere but I dunno where it goes, lol)...

3. thanks guys! she seems to think it was 2c-t-2. that erowid seems like a pretty cool and informative site. + rep for both of you. thanks again

4. #5 lbsNkeys, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
    You may be thinking of 2C-T or 2C-T-7. 2C-B is the most promising of the 2C-X series designer drugs as a replacement or just new ecstasy type of drug due to its effects and potency. 1g of MDMA(ecstasy) will make 10 potent E pills while 1g of 2C-B will make 30 pills.

5. look up PiHKAL (Phenethylamines I Have Known And Loved) on Erowid.org, it will list every 2c (and other phenethylamine, like MDMA) chemical there is and how the the chemist who created them reacted when he took them.

and if you're a chemist, also how to make each chemical.

6. its also partially a historical account of the doctor himself, his colleagues, their experiences, and thoughts on the impacts the chemicals might make in society

a heartwarming tale worthy of the silver screen.