Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody have experience with LabCorp?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 6400k, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Hey all, If there is anybody willing to give me an honest opinion on my situation I'd really appreciate it!  I have a pre-employment drug test tomorrow and today is my 16th day clean.  Before that I smoked about .25 grams nightly.  I am about 5'11" and 175lbs.  I workout 4-5 times a week and eat fairly healthy.  I drink about a gallon of water a day, maybe a little less and take vitamins daily.  My metabolism is moderate to fast and I am 21 years old.  I actually had 2 ebay THC tests that I took randomly last week and passed both however i took them maybe 12 hours apart and as always was drinking a good amount of water at the time.  I always pee a pale yellow, I feel like it should be clear except for the b vitamins that i take daily.  
    \nBottom line is I take my LabCorp Urine test tomorrow at 17 days clean.  What do you think my chances of passing are?  Thank you!

2. Nobody gonna reassure me?  or am I screwed

3. Sounds like you'll be good. Good luck, man!

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

4. 16 days???? 95% chance you will pass.

5. Ahhh thank you two so much.  You've probably just made me able to sleep tonight haha.  As irrational as it is simple words of reassurance from the community go a long way..