Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody have any idea's?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Northernirish420, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Hey fellow tokers I was just wondering if you guys have any ideas to how I can get higher as today I have nothing to do but chill. currently I have a couple grams of g13 and a gram of hashish and also I only have access to joints, bong and a vape also just to clarify the tools at my disposal.

It always interests me to see how other people smoke like there own little rituals so please share and I'll tell you what I think of it. ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bake all that into a cookie lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I may just do that lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. I feel sure your day is going well! I think I would have started with an edible made with some of the bud or hash. Then put the bong, joints, lighter where I can reach them, and hopefully some friends will come over to partake with me. Then either music (country) or a movie. Sometimes a walk on the beach, but I feel like staying in today. Real simple.

5. I'm still unsure off how to make edibles but have been saving some Vaped bud to make something with. But thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, for sure hang on to that vaped bud, it can make some good edibles. Just FYI there are different opinions about AVB needing more decarb. For a quick edible, decarb a serving- say, .25-.5 gram cannabis depending on tolerance then mix with anything and eat. Firecrackers are popular. Decarb is a must. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks man gonna hang on to the avb and make something with it when I have another eighth of it :)

8. Rolls a J with flower and hash smoke it through the bong