Anybody Grow Anything Other Than Weed Indoors?

Discussion in 'General' started by Drugs Bunny, Jan 22, 2014.

1. My plants in it's last week and unfortunately cannot start another because of my mum, I have a 600w HPS and MH bulb as well as a 120W LED, i'm thinking I could grow some a tonne strawberries or something?

I don't want to give up growing even if it's not weed :)

Anybody grow fruit or flowers or anything else other than cannabis indoors? Is it good experience that you can transfer over to weed? I might mess about with hydroponics without risking a weed yield.

2. I grow chillis :) very fun to do Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 xAustin499, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Me and a buddy just planted a sunflower and some corn. Lmao we were pretty high.... But it'll be cool if they grow !Outgrow the Feds!

4. I have thought about it but haven't committed to anything yet

5. Yeah.
    Basil, mint, and dill.
    I usually grow new plants every two months or so. They're so easy to grow and take care of, and fresh herbs make such a significant difference. 

6. I grow herbs and sometimes tomatoes (depends on the garden tomato crop the previous summer) and chilis.   I start my garden vegetables indoors before the growing season begins to get a good head start. 

7. Tomatoes, peppers, cilantro and onions. I make my own salsa.

8. I think I am about to grow a massive amount of tomatoes and tobacco once I get through another grow. Then I am going to move those outdoors for the summer season. Maybe some squash, eggplants, and stuff like that. 

9. I usually just wait until the warmer months for food crops, except if I'm starting plants early indoors.

My grow room is just too small and electricity is too expensive.