Anybody good with paint softwares?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by AdultBaby1, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Like GIMP or Blender? Both pretty complicated.... and very useful. They're open source as well! I'm starting some courses on them. You know how you need a custom pic I'm trying to get that done myself now too cause than you know EXACTLY how it will look.

2. I've use both, they are good programs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. How hard is it to create a short loop on Blender? Approximately 15-20 seconds.

4. Once you know it, depends on how much your creating and rendering vs compiling. It's just such amazingly able program, the real task is not focusing on any other feature than using the video editor. If your not making your assets and your just importing media(photos and music) than fairly quickly. So If you already have your clip and you just want to loop it and compile it not long. Really depends on what your looking to create. However if you want to start making effect titles and using some of the cool features it does have to offer- it can take a very long time. I love Blender! Like I took forever making a lamp on a desk and animating it to jump and grow legs- was thirty seconds but doing it took way too long.. tons of fun though. God I need to get outta the weeds and back to working on developing my game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. either application is a .GIF (graphical user interface)\

1: convert your pics to .gif either en bulk or 1 by 1 and save as .gif
    2: use a gif maker or blender and save/export as gif, set your speed in millisecs (like 25fps first)
    3: Test and adjust to suit
    good luck

6. Is this how they make 2160p uhd short clips?

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. GIMP and Blender are two very different products.

What exactly do you want to do?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I want to make certain types of images (hd) and also short clips (less than 30 sec), but feel overwhelmed starting anything, seems like there's so much to operate on both Gimp and Blender.