anybody get Dank at these prices?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeGood365, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Cali weed is way cheaper and most likely better then what your buying. Please go somewhere else with your weak bragging. #Thankyou

2. It's all about location; Some people are saying the prices are too high, but believe me, you can't get dank for great prices everywhere. It also depends on who you know.

I can get an eighth of dank for $50-60 dollars. $20 a gram (or a little more if I'm lucky) of dank is normal where I live.

3. lol I wouldn't call it bragging...

to me sounds like a bunch of people who have nothing better to do than talk shit to each other...

who's dick is bigger kinda bullshit...

I personally could not give a flying fuck

its entertaining watching young folks argue about the stupidest shit

4. ive gotta say, i had a hook up with a grower one time where I got White Widow for $100 an ounce... yes you read that right! It was pure fluff, not a seed to be found, stunk up my whole freakin room! It was pretty available for about 3 months and then one day he dissapeared. it was like he was the White Widow ANGEL... Man I miss those days...

5. 20 a g. is standard price man... But the rest of the pricing was pretty good, I used to get quarters for a hundred bucks each but then my connection went to jail... haha.

Now I just use my card :smoke:

6. Damn some of you guys get cheap ounces i get like $300 oz at the lowest (think that's somewhere around 250 usd)

7. 1-1.4g $20 (depending if the my connect is feeling generous) 1/8th $60, 1/4th $120, price range from Northwest FL (well at least my guy haha), these are my dank prices, I rarely ever dabble in schwag/mids just because for me...quality over quanity

8. 60 bucks a quarter for dank here

9. Well yea, but how the fuck is someone gonna sell a 1/4 for $80 less than a zip.

I mean...this makes no sense to me but if you really actually get ounces of DANK for 190 a zip...well you'd be stupid not to buy a LB right fucking now...

10. I just found a new bud man that sells 1/8th 30, quarter 60, half 110, oz 220.
    Pretty good for being in the east coast.

11. my next vacay... hook a brother up! Damn! great prices! post some pics of what your gettin if you can! Id be impressed if its good quality stuff. :smoke:

12. after lights, nutes, seeds, grow setup im paying like $20/oz. buying weed be dat highschool shit:cool:

13. 10/g

25-30/8th

50-60/7g

90-100/half O

175-180/ounce

;)

14. I pay 20$ an oz for dank beat that

15. $10/gram

$25/1.7g

$50/3.5g

Im too poor nowadays to concern myself with anything larger

16. 10 for 1 g of dank
    20 2.0-2.5
    35 fat eighths
    60 qtrs

central washington, always has a strain name which is reliable since i bought off the growers

17. Little bit high for me at the lower amounts, but seems better the higher the quantity.

18. an ounce every 3 weeks is high school weight..

19. i buy grams for 50 but its off a good friend of mine so he only does it for me

20. 20 g
    45-50 8th
    90 q
    160 half
    280-320 o