anybody get Dank at these prices?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeGood365, Aug 14, 2012.

1. $20 a g. $55 an eight. $110 for a quarter. $195 an ounce. no mid (btw only my connect does this for me) [​IMG]

2. How does this make any sense lol.
    $110 for a quarter, but if you pay $85 more you get 4x the amount?

But yes, I do get dank at those prices. Sometimes even a little better. My 8ths are typically around $45-$50. AND that's on the East Coast :cool:

3. Yeah those are normal prices, even high compared to other places

4. maybe you meant 190 for a half? going from a $110 quarter to a $190 ounce seems kinda off.

5. Ha yeah that makes no sense. Doesn't make much sense that you pay 110 a quarter either.. usually it goes 20/55 90 a 1/4 and 300ish a Z, for me at least.

6. Very high compared to where I'm at :eek:

7. That's way too much man. I get medicinal dank at $10/g and I save money if I buy in bulk.

We probably get most of our weed from Vancouver but seeings how its a hot ass desert here it grows pretty well.

8. why would i buy a half when i get an ounce for $195? I don't even buy quarters or eights anymore, that's high school wieight. I cop a ounce every 3 weeks. only cop grams when i'm tired of the same smoke... regardless smoke good people

• Like Like x 1
  9. That dealer is fucking weird. By his OZ price he should be selling quarters for around $50

10. [quote name='"smokeGood365"']why would i buy a half when i get an ounce for $195? I don't even buy quarters or eights anymore, that's high school wieight. I cop a ounce every 3 weeks. only cop grams when i'm tired of the same smoke... regardless smoke good people[/quote]

"That's highschool weight". :laughing: spoken like someone who is still in highschool.

Kid, you're picking up an ounce, don't act superior.

I buy dime bags, eighths, etc quite often.. because I like variety. Yet from time to time I'll have up to 20lbs on hand depending on the harvest. The weight you pick up has ZERO correlation to age or maturity.

Also, you're lying.. no dealer is stupid enough to sell an ounce for $85 more than a quarter.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [quote name='Spaced']"That's highschool weight". :laughing: spoken like someone who is still in highschool.

Kid, you're picking up an ounce, don't act superior.

I buy dime bags, eighths, etc quite often.. because I like variety. Yet from time to time I'll have up to 20lbs on hand depending on the harvest. The weight you pick up has ZERO correlation to age or maturity.

Also, you're lying.. no dealer is stupid enough to sell an ounce for $85 more than When did I even say that's how my bud mans sell ounces for? I clearly said he does it for me. $250-300 for a oz depending on the strain. But ok.. I didn't create the thread to impress you, I created it to discuss prices. You have a nice life with your 20lbs.. I'm pretty sure females don't find a man with that much weed attractive ;)

12. If not then he graduated this year...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Btw these prices aren't all from the same dealer....

14. You said in your first post only your connection does this for you.....

man, those are like regular prices, if not a little higher, they probably think you're stupid if they only do this for you. Thats not a 'connection', just a regular dealer...

Those prices don't really make sense :confused:...i'd never. && I buy smaller amounts for my personal stash all the time...that doesn't make me immature, it makes me smart...

15. For $110 a quarter I feel like your really buying your ozs for a price closer to 300.

16. Its more like 20 a G. 50 an Eight, 90 a Qtr... Maybe 360 for a oz. I get mine for 330.

17. Nobody gets Oz of dank for $190 on this thread lol.

18. Generally just $10 a gram. I've never bought more than three grams at once so I don't know the rest.

19. Just... just... just. stop.

20. What if your connect does those It for everyone and says he only does it for you?