Anybody Flic this Bic?

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I now have two of those!!! I was at a festival this past weekend and had one, and then BAM out of nowhere I had two in my pocket. I was tripping so hard, and at the time my brain could not grasp how in the world I ended up with two. I was convinced my pocket had somehow transformed into a multiplying machine of some kind. 'twas insanity.

2. ALERT The brown lighter may not be the best choice for the following reason- after lighting multiple blunts with it, its chocolately brown color tone will make you want massive amounts of milk chocolate
    :smoking: i may be high, but its true

3. Me too man, me too!

4. I go through so many lighters, I've probably had a brown bic and never noticed before.

But if I find another one I'm totally keeping it.

5. Did you know the chances of getting a brown bic are 1 in 25,000?

6. I bit my nails for a while back in the day. One day I decided I should stop, and I did.

If only cracking knuckles was as easy. I do it all the time without thinking of it at all, I can't help it. I crack them so often that they barely make noise.

7. I wish it were that easy for me, Ive been doing it since I was really little. I will do it completely subconsciously now. Like I will be reading something, and bam, I look down and im chomping on my nails.

8. Nooo way.. that's the exact lighter I bought for a guy I work with for our "Secret Santa" gifts. I also got him a pack of blunts and put it in the manager's office, and someone stole it! Haha, soo weird that you posted that. Did you steal it? :p

9. LOL, nope, bought it from a gas station! What a coincidence hahah I've never seen that lighter before or since.

That's a bad ass christmas gift, btw.

I :love: Bics!

10. I don't really care. But if I had to pick, I like the black ones.

11. Haha My dad always makes me go to the store and get him ciggs and lighters once in awhile. It gets old so I picked the brown one just b/c it was the ugliest one I could possibly find. No offense but it was the first time I saw them. Glad to see Im not the only when to have seen the brown.

I personally like to mix it up all the time. My lighter for the house has a sweet lighter cover I got in Europe.

12. No bics here. Bee line!

13. I always rotate between red, yellow and orange. Every once in a while ill get a flick my bic designed lighter. But currently i also have the brown. They just started sellin them up here and no one in my group of friends has them but me.

14. My favorite color lighter to smoke with is WHITE :cool:

15. Are Brown Bics really that rare? Now I want one :( lol

16. Recently I came upon a LIME GREEN mini bic lighter......I have NEVER seen another like it, and want MMMOOORRREEEEE......they match my green perfectly......

anyone seen any lime green ones around?????

17. i have one of those in my pocket right now......it was the first one id ever seen so i had to buy it

18. This. Plus it's harder for people to "accidentally" steal your bic when it's easily identifiable.

19. I prefer white.

20. for real? i'm gonna go buy a quick pick lottery ticket and some scratch tix lol