Anybody Flic this Bic?

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Jan 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

browns my favorite color. so this is my new favorite bic (though i do have a pretty dope one with a gopher on it)

2. I like the purple ones myself...

• Like Like x 2
  3. This.

purple bics FTW!!!

• Like Like x 1

4. until 10 minutes ago i agree'd 100%. I love the purp lighters... but this brown one looks mad cool - looks better in person. i was shocked when i saw it lol

5. I like the orange and yellow ones, they are easier to find at the bottom of my cluttered purse

6. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::smoking:

7. very nice, and rare, i got a bic with homegrown fantasys logo free during the cannabis cup, ill put a pic up tomorro! :D

8. Im all about the brown lighter, mainly because they are really hard to find around here.

9. See, i would lose a brown bic far too easy...

10. man i thought i posted something new, guess not lol

well its the first time i saw a brown one so i almost pooped myself when i saw it. its poop colored, too

[edit] hmm, so they're rare? Its funny because i've never seen one before, and today my friend showed me one. i was like, "wtf," and he had the same reaction when he first saw it. I found it at a different store too... maybe theyre getting popular lol

11. I buy the ones with designs on them at my local 7-11 now, they look tight and give you something to look at if you're bored and high.

12. i was just talkin to my sister about how orange is my favorite Bic

13. I like the light blue mini Bic's.

And while we're on the topic, I fucking HATE using anything but a Bic.
    Bic, you are the SHIT.

14. One of my buddies found one of these brown bics at some gas station somewhere, and he's been waving it around like it's a bar of gold. They are mighty rare around here though, i can't find any. I'll stick with the ol' green bic

15. Nail biter too eh bud?

16. I always get the yellow or hot pink Bics. All my stoner buddies call me a faggot, but I can totally call them out when they try and pocket my lighters cause everybody else knows it's mine.

Klepto fuckers. :D

17. yep. more addicted to that than i am caffeine, weed... hell even opiates or benzos lol

yea, i try to keep the whole pocketing bic's thing in mind when purchasing a new one. i bought one with a gopher on it last, so if someone takes it, i know it belongs to me

18. I like that one... purple is my favorite, though! Seems like purple is a fan favorite. ;)

19. I have this like Caribbean blue bic. 'Tis my favorite. :D

20. Nice lighter, a friend of mine has a pink one lol. First pink and brown I've ever seen.
    I do like the purple ones though.