Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody feeling like this?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wessli23, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I mean im Spainish , spain the españa that shitty country with shutty politics. But dont get me wrong but some people dont realize about some, stuff like thte axct of blazing weed for its a ritual that injoyed myself but also with other people. Guys when you have a certain tolerance to bud you dont really mind blazing fwith other people. But people around here have sucha wird attitude a mean i wanted to a nice sehs i woudl probably be myself. I might sound like a druggie but that how i feel, people here tend to mouth al lot about anything and then when it comes to the true they are kind of pussies. Im not saying lets have huge blunt (5grams) or a hella fat sesh.
    But Common lets blaze together share some touhgts have conversations, i think that you need to keeep a balance between smoking alone and with buds. But in this Maginica Hispania people usually smoke spliffs like with 0.25 weed as max and the rest tobacco and they probably share. In my opinion or you sesh or you should smoke fuck it. Im not saying grams an grams but its more the act of chilling with people doing something. Im get so sick of people thaty brag about toking and shit and you sk them if they want tio have sesh and they dont. All i gotta say AMERICANS (they only one i smoked with) now how to have seessions. Common in young and havem y shit straiight but sometimesa good sesh

If anyone is on a similar situtation I would love somefeedback.
    PD:its the text sounds wird its cuz im in a combo right now.

2. Yeah man for sure dude smoking weed man love to sesh

3. I find a lot of younger/inexperienced smokers are the one's who have this problem. Most people who have been smoking for years have no problem keeping up a conversation when they toke up.