anybody ever try this?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Necromancer, Dec 4, 2010.

1. browsing my local headshop as usual i come across the new sign they have in the store that says for tobacco use only. now of course they've always had a sign that says that but just recently they switched to a big florescent gree and orange sign and it sparked something in my mind that got me to wondering.

has anybody ever used their bongs for the intended purpose? by this i mean smoke tobacco from it.

2. I was at a party once where i saw a few people taking tobacco hits out of a bong.:eek::eek:

They were coughing their asses off, and one even puked!
    But they said thats all they use it for.

3. ya i've done it once with my 8" acrylic and i filled it and had enough just from the smoke i got from milking it.

4. Is this worth a try.......?

:bongin:

5. well, i think it's something everybody should try once just for kicks but it's up to you.

6. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But for real... ew.

edit: Btw it's not the intended purpose at all, it's just a cover up. Every glass blower knows that they're making something to smoke weed from, tobacco probably doesn't even cross their mind.

7. Yeah their called "backy bongs" here in aus... and their infamous with little kids that got no weed

AND THEY TASTE LIKE SHIIIIT!:(