Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody ever heard of this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Jan 9, 2012.

1. So my friend sold me some stuff called "cheese bomb" and at first I was like "psh sounds like shit" but then I smoked it and I was high outta my fucking MIND. Anybody else heard of/smoked this strain? And if not do you think this is a legit strain or just something he renamed?

2. Cheese is a strain... trying to think of what it could be crossed with to get the "Bomb"....

3. With all the strains out there today, how can you tell if the name has been made up? Who cares man, don't trust the names you get from street dealers. The only thing that matters is the potency bro.

4. Everytime I hear cheese I think people are talking about the unmentionable one haha.

I never knew that Cheese was a strain. I was about to tell you how stupid you are.

5. We cant tell you if it was the actual cheese bomb strain, it could have been a totally different strain that was just as dank, so we cant really tell you. The only way for you to know with 100% certainty is to meet the grower and physically see him place cheese bomb seeds in the soil and watch them grow.