Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else smoke their emergency hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herdezian, Jul 26, 2017.

1. I just smoked a nasty roach 'cause I was too tired to roll up a fresh joint.

2. I just smoked a nasty roach 'cause I was too tired to roll up a fresh joint.

3. I save old screens and half burnt bowls in a tin for the Apocalypse...just in case I find myself surviving in the radioactive rubble, eating dead rats and fighting off the clown zombies with a sharp stick.

I'll be god damned if I'm gonna face that sober. <_<

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Double post. PYT rules.

You have to take a shot.

5. When I was a teenager digging out the pipe was a monthly thing, I was always out of pot and it wasn't because I was broke, it just wasn't always around. Finally in the late 70s I made a commitment to myself I'd never be out again and so far I haven't been. I was always jealous of guys like you who had the good connects and never seemed to be out of weed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Trust me I run out lol but as for connects I do tend to always have 2-3 so I always have the opportunity to buy. but there are times I am broke and when that comes I usually just go without for a few days until I can buy some it sucks but I see it as I'm going to be out whether I have that last shitty high or not. I don't even like that shit on my fingers let alone trying to smoke it lol... I honestly didn't even know it could get you high until I started screwing with grasscity and seeing people make posts about it lol... im starting to get my growing down so hopefully I don't run out anytime soon. But yeah you are from a different generation as well... I'm more new school I gotta use my grinders crutches rolling machines and whatnot... I've always used crutches instead of clamps because I don't want that left over resonated bud for later consumption haha.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  7. I get it now. You didn't smoke resin because you didn't know it could get you high. That makes sense. And what do you mean, "crutches instead of clamps"? I'm down for learning something new.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Filter tips. Most old school smokers I know stick with those old metal clamps that you pinch the end of the joint with.
    [​IMG]

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  9. Roach Clip?
    upload_2017-7-28_13-15-39.png