Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else smoke their emergency hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herdezian, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Aka, resin. I clean out my bong, but I like to let the resin build up in the bowl piece so I can scrape it when I'm out of weed. Usually end up with about a gram and a half or so of emergency hash. It always smokes really smooth and gets me pretty baked.

2. Fk no.. but then again I don't call it hash since it isn't

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ...The joke went right over your head, I guess.

4. There's no joke there. You incorrectly call burnt plant material hash.

• Like Like x 2
  5. So, what you're telling me is for something to be defined as a joke, it must be 100% correct about whatever situation is relevant to it? Because the Webster dictionary tells me otherwise. a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twistb (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : Now go bother someone else with your negativity.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nobody calls resin emergency hash.... it's shit it's worse than shit lol I could never inhale that shit... goes straight in the garbage even if I'm out of bud haha

Grow journal

• Like Like x 2
  7. Which one of those was it? :laughing:

No climatic twist; Resin does get you high.

Smoking resin isn't humuorus or ridiculous; it's un-healthy and nasty.

Jesting? Trolling? Which is against the rules?? Either way wrong again.

8. All of the above. Are you illiterate?

9. No...for a joke to be a joke it must be funny. You not knowing what hash is I just don't find funny

• Like Like x 1
  10. If it was desperation hash I could "roll" with that AND if you're talking about Iso washing it.

From time to time. It's an interesting cannabinoid makeup. Pretty sure it has a lot of CBC in it.Certainly feels like it. Hits hard but it is short/spacey. Not exactly something to write home about but does work in a pinch I guess...Have certainly fallen in love with it when I get desperate and then I remember that I can iso wash all my pieces and make "hash" but it's not a correct term because hash is different :p

• Like Like x 1
  11. what am I seeing here exactly? lol
    well back in the day I've scraped my pipe for resin, not for several years though. That shit got you high but was just plain nasty.

12. I've done that when desperate. It'll get you high but you'll be hacking up a lung. It was something I did more as a kid. These days my emergency hash usually really is hash. Homemade from kief left in my grinder. I still have a few lumps stashed for a rainy day.
    One weird thing I always do when I first get weed is to take a nice bud or two and stash it somewhere for when I'm totally out. I don't know why I do this since I never really forgot I've got it stashed away and will go to as soon as I'm out of flower (often with crumbled bits of homemade hash sprinkled on top). I think it's just a weird stoner fiend thing.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Back to your question...has anyone else smoked their pipe cleanings....I think we all have at some point. And I see your use of "emergency hash" as not really being funny but true. Hash is a weed concentrate and perhaps pipe resin is a form of weed concentrate and it's only smoked in emergency situations when all else fails so I'm down with calling it emergency hash, I just wouldn't smoke it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've never masturbated

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. I don't get it lol... I just never been that desperate... now I'll smoke some brick weed don't get me wrong... hell buy an O and it's only a couple bucks a gram... lol but no I just go without If I can't happen to get any for whatever reason... I'll usually spend that time spraying my glass with hot water trying to get all that nasty shit to get out of the glass and into the trash... that is cool that you never spank the monkey... shit I beat the meat at least once a day

16. Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. LIAR!!!
    LOL

• Like Like x 1
  18. Shit, why do I seem to be the only one who understand why you said this.....??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1