Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody else notice that swishers don't stick like they used to?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaperZonly, Feb 13, 2012.

1. :smoke:Seems like every since they switched to those foil packs they stopped sticking. Either way, they're officially out of the blunt game for me. I'm back to rolling dutches and leaf blunts, :smoke:

2. The quality has gotten worse.
    If I blunt it up, I only stick with White Owls and Dutches now

3. Yup I've noticed

4. #4 oxycontinplease, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    Game Blunts all day.

Attached Files:

5. whiteowls are quick and reliable, games are for when I wanna sit back n take my time, or just special occasions in general.

6. I was thinking the same thing last friday. I was trying to roll a blunt for a friend and the paper started coming apart and it wouldn't stick when i licked it. I ended up making it too tight and no smoke would go through lol.

7. YES! I've said this since for months and my friends just hear swishers in rap songs and are like "nah man they're the best"
    Dutch masters are so superior to swishers in every way.

8. I like swishers.

9. they came around my area (before they were expensive as hell) with the 3 for 2 pack. and they are okay but they don't stick that was the first thing i said when i tried rolling one.

i mean you can do it for it's a pain

10. Noticed this too. I haven't been rolling blunts for long and don't usually but when I do I've noticed that swishers don't stick well. What I do is lick the fuck out of the part I'm pressing down and lick the fuck out of the part of the blunt that I'm pressing it down on right before I press it. Then, I press it really hard for maybe ten seconds and when I let go it's all good. Kinda bull shit that I even have to think about the method though. Haha

11. [quote name='"CRIMSONxOMERTA"']Noticed this too. I haven't been rolling blunts for long and don't usually but when I do I've noticed that swishers don't stick well. What I do is lick the fuck out of the part I'm pressing down and lick the fuck out of the part of the blunt that I'm pressing it down on right before I press it. Then, I press it really hard for maybe ten seconds and when I let go it's all good. Kinda bull shit that I even have to think about the method though. Haha[/quote]

That just makes for a sloppy blunt, swishers used to be good but I was on peach white owl blunts forever, then I got on grape swisher cigarillos, but them shits stopped sticking, so it's back on the White Owls and Games, usually Games if my bud is loud enough, but a Dutch is milder, and a white owls is even milder but a game burns forever. If you've got some real real loud smoke, backwoods are good, they burn even slower than a game, but I like to have a good ratio of cigar/ bud in my taste... Idk Im picky I guess

12. Would be hilarious if swisher went out of business because the shit don't stick so weed smokers stopped buying lol.

For some reason swishers have lost a majority of sales for an unknown reason , while their competitors sales rise. Lol jp

13. I haven't gotten many good swishers. White Owls and Zig-Zag 'rillos for this guy.

14. Ive noticed swishers have stopped sticking for me too, but I thought it was because my mouth was too dry.

15. Try the white owls, white grape flavor. 2 for 2 and they burn slower and taste better

16. Swishers never stuck for me.. the key is to lick it and stick it like a regular blunt but you just gotta heat it up a bit if it's a swisher so it'll stick. Not a pain at all, just an extra little step.

17. Does anybody here use these ??

images-3.jpeg

18. Strawberry white owls all day.

19. [quote name='"yeskasmoketoke"']Does anybody here use these ??

[/quote]

I stopped using em a while back, but I remember when I did buy em I'd get like 4 blunts for $1 bc they'd have 2 wraps in the pack and you only need 1/2 of 1 to roll with.

20. I snoked a Game tonight. I like how it rolls and the thinness compared to most, but the taste is too tobaccoish and a bit harsh