Anybody Else Have An Uneasy Feeling About America Right Now?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BP to the DP, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Unless you're already pretty well set financially, have some political background, and have connections to very rich people, organizations or corporations, you don't really have a chance at ever even running for president, let alone winning.

A lot of money goes into campaigning, ads, parties etc. Which is sad, because it means that tthe only people who have a real shot at being president are the ones that shouldn't be doing it. As far as I'm concerned, they're all out of touch with the average American.

Nah, man. He got you. He said to use YOUTUBE. :laughing:

I'm not even...

Coming from someone who used to believe in that shit: IT'S RETARDED and it's only for people who don't understand how the system works.

The system is way too compartmentalized for an "Illuminati" to work. People need to get educated.

The closest thing to something as sinister as an Illuminati would be the NSA, of course... But that's another story.

3. #123 DrazyHaze, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Cookie is the fukin man he knows what hes talking about.

Do i think something is coming? Yes.

Government is like a glass of water,

They keep filling privledges they did not have before eventually filling the glass too high causing the water to spill.

We will see our government and military turn on the people in a way never imagined. Why do i think this? Tyranny is inevitable and the human mind can be programmed.

Our government has been orchestrated from the very beginning and we will see its destruction soon.

The illuminati may not exist, but Freemasons and Skull and Bones does,

Both of which are heavily integrated into American and British politics. I can promise you they are pushing real agendas. Agenda 21 is no hoax

4. #124 Senior PoopiePants, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
  5. If you want to know what's wrong with America and the world. Do research on the Bilderberg Group. They have admitted to existing and meeting, and very recently met in England.

It is a group of the worlds most powerful an wealthy who meet once a year and "discuss" things. Rockefeller goes, this year the British Prime minister went, Bill Gates goes.

If the rich and powerful meet every year to talk about the world. Then of course they would mention what's wrong with it. Leading to solutions. The most obvious solution is population control. Less population is easier to handle by one central government, and will stop major polution.

6. lol your joking right lol?there is a lot of evidence they exist there is a lot of evidence.look at music to day an how satanic the videos are.like lady GaGa lil whyne all the hand gestures an satanic symbols.

Hell look at there clothing line its all masasonic stuff on there shirts.

7. .

8. The freemasons today are nothing more than a glorified elk's lodge for old men. They have potlucks and shit lmao. I had a few relatives who were members before they died. I always wanted it to be more interesting than it was...

9. Trapped in Babylon man.. this is my reality.. the struggle is bigger than just my one life.

What will be, will be.. I'm just living for peace day to day. As long as these discussions and ideas are alive our movement is immortal. Don't be afraid..

Yep. My old man was a Freemason and I always tried to get him to give me juicy details and he would just say "you think Synagogue is boring every Friday night? Lodge meetings are where I get my nap time in!"

11. If everyone would just read the declaration of independence and understood it, and remember that we hate big brother more than we hate eachother the world would be better off.