Anybody else eating popcorn right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Chile, Aug 7, 2004.

?

Are you?

1. Yes, buttered w/ salt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, buttered w/ out salt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, non buttered w/ salt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, non buttered w/ out salt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, but im watching Tomb Raider on TBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes, and watching Tomb Raider on TBS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. WTF man!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Im asleep right now dude!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Im jogging and eating popcorn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Im eating popcorn, buttered popcorn. You?

2. Teddy Grams...

3. it only lets me put 10 options, lol :( (probably a good thing)

4. popcorn sounded so good I went downstairs and made some hhhm popcorn with I can't believe it's not butter spray and a coke. As for tomb raider..that movie looks like it blows dogs for quarters! Was it any good?

5. No. Just munched some french bread and shrimp salad and I'm about to finish my meal with some chocolate mousse...

6. No, but me and my freinds had a big ass bowl last night when high. :D

I just got done having some pizza my dad cooked up. Damn good.

Off-Topic: I got $50 here. I think ima buy the Aqua Teen Hunger Force vol 2 DVD, and some weed. Sound good? :)

7. No, but i did have some a couple days ago, and it was great. I ate all of it very fast.

And right now im eating breakfast, and i don't think popcorn is good for breakfast.

8. I might go get some some chocolate and watch city of god now. Plus ill get some more of this local tuscan wine, very nice and smooth.

9. Its ok... not great though.. but Angalina Joli as Lara Croft is FUCKING HOT!!!! probably one of the hottest female action stars ever....

10. someone edit out the "probably" in his post, SHE IS THE HOTTEST STAR EVER! HAVE YOU SEEN GIA? THAT MOVIE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SHIT!! FULL LESBIAN SEEN BETWEEN HER AND THIS OTHER CHICK!!! DYAMN GURL!!!

11. nah I gotta give the rights to hottest action star to either uma thurman or that chick from the matrix....uhhhhh I don't remember but I'm afraid angelina is wwwwaaayyyy down there on my list

12. i don't know whatt your talkin about, lol, but Lara Croft has the best fucking curves ive ever seen!