Anybody else addicted to Chinese Food?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Smoked All Dat, Sep 27, 2010.

1. this and crab sticks with a hint of soy sauce:D

2. Chow mein or oj chicken with rice. Good stuff :D

3. fuk yes dude, I actually have a few azn friends that i go over and eat homeade azn food all the time....let me tell you this nothing beats a homeade pork eggroll with peanut sauce...i make my friends mom make me like 30 pre-rolled egg rolls that arent fried yet and then i freeze them....then fry some up when ever i want a bomb ass eggroll....and her bbq is the shit! i havent ate at a chinese place in FOREVER cause it doesnt taste the same...:mad:

4. Ever tried a place called lolitas down in socal? best mexican food ever. california burritos !

5. sesime chicken and steamed dumplings (pot stickers)

gawd I love me some Chinese food!

6. hibachi*

How to Eat at a Hibachi Restaurant | eHow.com

idk about being seated with strangers.. never happened to me before, usually you get your own grill area. good stuff.

7. Either get:::

1. 4 piece fried jumbo piece chicken with pork fried rice
    2. Shrimp lo-mein w pork fried rice

If i go to a buffet i just make a fat bed of rice/lomein and put like 5-6 different kinds of chicken/entree dishes on there mm

8. chicken lo mein + strimp egg foo yung+ some spring rolls and some crab ragoon omfg

9. i love it but i don't get it much considering how expensive it is. it's like 10$ for general tsos. they do have lunch specials between liek 12 and 3 for like 7.50 or some shit

10. #50 Monkybiz007, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2010
    Chinese food is about all I got here... in China...

My opinion, after 5 years of living here for 6 months a year: steamed/boiled dumplings, called Jiaozi, and roasted skewers with vegetables and meat, called Chuan, are the best of Chinese food by far. Tough to find those in the states, but theyre all over the place here in the Middle Kingdom.

11. WHAT you are getting robbed! The Chinese place by me has lunch specials for $5. You can get any kind of chicken platter, fried rice, two egg rolls and a drink. And I live in NY, shits expensive here.

12. no, but im addicted to constipation.

13. hell ya just moved near panda express
    I think they are startin to recognize me already

14. fuck this thread, it made me want chinese food so bad a tear rolled down my cheek.

im not even fuckin lying.

general tsos is the fucking shit
    followed by orange chicken and pork fried rice and lo mein and fffffff i love chinese. i get it as much as i can. its just so satisfying always. i love the "atmosphere" when you walk in too. the smell <3 fuck buffets though unless i have super munches

15. Sounds like my kind of person. I'm the same way :D
    sooooooooooo good

16. it looks like i was on crack when i wrote this man fuuuuuck.

word.

17. Pardon my ignorance, but what's a 'General Tsos'?

Is it a .. noodle? Or meat dish?

The Chinese food I like to eat is...

- Peking Duck (The best!)
    - Fried pigeons
    - Sharks fins soup (Pls don't hate me coz I eat sharks)

etc....

18. General Tsao's Chicken is American chinese food, it's like sweet and sour chicken.

The food you listed is actual Chinese food, which after reading this thread probably has no place in here. As for shark fin soup, you know what they say it does to guys right? :ey:

19. I don't think I could ever burn out on Chinese food (or Asian food in general).

20. I'd REALLY like to try General Tsos... they come in a box, right?

:smoke: