Anybody else addicted to Chinese Food?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Smoked All Dat, Sep 27, 2010.

1. #21 Raseri, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    Chinese food has been my favorite since last year. I always get General Tso's chicken
    on fried rice and crab rangoons with sweet and sour sauce. SO GOOD. At the Chinese
    buffet here, they got peanut butter chicken and other awesome stuff.

2. You are a good man my friend. I always get the crab rangoon as well for an appetizer. So good so good.:D

Edit: Forgot to add. Scott! Can I just print that picture out and use it? Thanks

3. True Chinese food lover's mission:
    try EVERYTHING on the menu at your favorite restaurant.
    post logs, pics, and anything else interesting.
    any takers?

4. Me lovey Chinese food long time:D

crab rangoon
    House special egg foo young
    paper wrapped chicken
    szechuan scallops
    Hot and Sour soup
    Eggroll
    potstickers
    Broccoli Beef
    sweet and sour Shrimp

when ordering be sure to order the House Special of WHATEVER you order. They add alot more stuff, BBQ Pork ,straw mushroom,shrimp, shitake mushrooms, the Works!!

order near closing and you often get larger portions of anything they have prepped:yummy:

5. [​IMG]

The pu-pu tray. Fuck everything else. :D

6. Well done, good sir.
    When I call up the Chinese food place in my hometown, all I say is "the regular to go" and they reply "okay, 10 minutes, John"
    :D

7. Only when I'm at a Chinese buffet.

I usually eat what could be considered 3 or 4 large meals. My digestive system never even stands a chance.

Crab Legs!

8. Hell yeah bro! The buffet I go to has crab legs and thats pretty much all I eat. I get my moneys worth! Lol. Mmmmmmm melted butter.

9. When I'm at a buffet I probably spend a good half-hour just on crab legs:hello:

Anyone ever try oysters on the half-shell?

10. #30 Free The BIRDS, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    ahhh i hardly have chinese food maybe 5-10 times a year including buffets

but man do i love it.

even though 'chinese' food isnt really 'chinese' food cause all those mother fuckers are skinny as hell

fried food is the best food tasting food no difference with the chinese

SUSHI and other oriental not fried/deep fried foods are DISGUSTING to me. like raw fish and shit.
    very werid to me and my european family heritage.
    when my family came to visit they said they have never seen any worse food then the raw fish, suishi, and same peoples favourite TOFU.

complete and utter barf at that kind of asian food.

the fried stuff good still ;). sorry to bash your chinese/asian food that shit is naaaastttttyyy

11. I'm not a huge fan of what we call "chinese food" here in the states. It's ok, when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to cook, but there's much better asian food: Thai, Vietnamese, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, etc... it's all better than chinese.

12. #32 4Cave2man0, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Not addicted because I only get it from one place in my old town not to far away..and it's hella expensive...and no delivery...so I get it like once a month exactly...because the below total comes to like 40$ :eek:

and I have been in good shape for like 2 years...fuck going back to eating random fast food and greasy shit everyday...My metabolism didn't favor me a few years ago, gym became my friend haha I wasn't like huge and gross..thank god...because I'm a mad self-conscious person

Spring Rolls
    Chicken Fried Rice
    Crabrangoons
    Chicken Fingers
    Orange Chicken

all = :love::yay::yummy:

13. I agree here, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese are much better although I do like the occasional Chinese meal. Orange chicken, cashew chicken, kung pow, general tsos. Shrimp toast. Lo mein noodles. Wonton soup.

Mmmmmmmmm

14. That dude that posted the free Panda Express shit, im gonna get arrested if they don't give it to me. I can't wait to show up at Panda Express and wait for it to open and just see so many stoners from GrassCity so high..

15. im so down with vietnamese food i was raised around it.;) Japanese food is bomb but i feel like sometimes the food is very plain, and a little over priced.

on another note if you guys havent tried any vietnamese food, you should try out a vietnamese sandwhich or some pho or a rice combination plate at a legit viet restraunt u wont regret it. sandwhich is only 2.50 and its bbq pork or a different meat on a baguette french bread thing it kicks a 5 dollar foot longs ass

16. I didn't know you could get addicted to Chinese food...

Does that mean people in China are all addicted?

17. I'm going to a thai place tomorrow I got a giftcard for some reason :confused:

50 bucks to haha

18. I like both real, and american chinese food... I think id stick with the real chinese food though...

Habachi???? = amazing

real sushi is good too. (most of it)
    Only problem is sushi is pretty expensive :/

And habachi is amazing. again... that special sauce is irresistible. Plus they make it all fancily and use fire and stuff.

19. Habachi? I've heard that word but never knew what it meant or what it was.

20. I'm addicted to Mexican food.
    Mmmm....