Anybody Coming For The World Cup?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by C for Cannabis, May 7, 2014.

1. Hello folks,

I was wondering if any GC member will come to Brazil for our world cup next month,
    If so, send me a message, we can hang out, smoke out and I can show my beatiful 3rd world country without stabbing you! (I promise).

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, also sorry if i post this in the wrong section of the forum.

Peace!

2. I'm pretty sure I read that they made a bunch of poor people move and they destroyed there homes just for the world cup... fuck them man

not trying to be negative just saying.

3. Dude I would love to but go to Brazil, just can't due to my family becoming middle class and no longer able to afford foreign vacations. Damn I haven't been on a vacation since I was in 8th grade

4. If what @[member="aLoner"] said is true there's no way id even think about going. That's messed up.

I do wanna go to one though. Maybe when they have it in a rich country.

5. I wont be going but i will be watching on telly, beer in the fridge and bud in the jar...........COME ON ENGLAND.

6. foreign travel can be pretty cheap, homie- I just got back from a two week trip in Nicaragua, which cost about $1300. But yeah, family vacations are a different deal-

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 SensacionPura, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    fuck the world cup, I like football but your beautiful country has more pressing issues and shouldn't even be hosting the world cup..

edit: i lived in Brazil for 3 yrs.

8. Nice to see people around the world knows tthe shit brazil is living nowadays!

Btw, remember the protests we had last year? This year we will have again, maybe this time ill post pics.

Peace!

9. It is.. they destroyed their homes just to build and setup for the cup.

10. which already have a date schedule to be destroyed, that's right, all the money and the suffering for just some bullshit games.

11. I'll be there boss!!!! Look for me I'll be covered in paint!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum