Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anybody Bought Weed Off The Deep Web??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Drugs Bunny, Dec 27, 2013.

1. I was just browsing the deep web and saw ounces of G13 Haze for £116. I pay almost double that. Silk road is currently down for Christmas and that would proboably be my prefered method, anybody bought weed online?

2. whenever I checked out that place last year the prices were crazy stupid, like 80 for an eigth, If you can rly get a oz for 190 that isn't bad but seems sketchy to be sold that cheap online

3. You really can't find a real life hookup? I'd always be sketched buying drugs online but that's just me, I know others who have done it and it worked out great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It usually works out fine, but with weed being the smelliest of drugs you really gotta find a vender who has great stealth. With all the Silk road drama i doubt they'll be reopening/trustworthy seeing as 3 of the major admins just got arrested. Look into "The Marketplace".

5. Have done twice.  Very positive experiences but check sellers.  Don't buy from poly-drug sellers just those who deal in weed.

6. buying it through the mail is extremely risky.

Definitely agree but seems to work well UK to UK. 

8. well, if you think it's worth the risk.
    personally i would just network and see hows got it

9. Fuck that. Just find a dealer in person. Buying illegal stuff online is always risky, and 9 times out of 10, it's not worth the risk.

10. At that price be wary, I had some friends that ordered 2 ounces of "Durban Haze" there at a similar rate, they got some of the shittiest weed I've ever smoked.

11. I heard that Silk Road is run by the government but I doubt itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Ive never bought weed or anything like such off the internet. 

13. I feel like it wouldn't be worth the risk in my opinion.