Any zeppelin fans out there?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jeffrulesyou, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Recently listing to led zeppelin, trying to figure out my favorite album by them. When I was younger it used to be Physical Graffiti. Now I'm thinking their first album it always changes for me :smoke: What are you guys favorite?

2. I prefer the original versions of all the songs they lifted as their own.

3. I prefer the Zeppelin my dad jams upstairs :)

4. Woah, you're hilarious!!!

5. Can't deny the truth.

6. Do you really wanna be fucking jealous? I paid 4 grand for a ticket to see them when they played at the O2 arena in 07'. :cool:

Fucking worth it and i would give them so much more money to see them again. It was indescribable and the 4k was just the ticket, not the passport or the plane ride or hotel stay or food.

7. Man, I would've killed to go to that! Must have been a blast. Thanks to my dad, I got into them hearing him play zeppelin songs on the drums.

8. Zep 3 and Zep 4 are my faves.

9. I think Led Zeppelin 3 and 4 are my favourites.

This is one of my favourite Zeppelin songs, tho.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihWhTvHVLAM"]Led Zeppelin- Bring It On Home - YouTube[/ame]

10. Number 2 is my favorite but it is really hard to pick a favorite. I saw a zeppelin cover band with a fifty person orchestra behind them, it was awesome.

11. Tough call-either Led Zeppelin I or Physical Graffiti.

12. lmao are there any Zep fans

13. just felt like having a zeppelin conversation while im toking up :smoke:

14. Love watching any live version of Moby Dick. best drummer ever