Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any way to get unhigh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke Monster, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Since I'm brand new to smoking, and last night I got high and it felt great but I was feeling paranoid and that I wanted to do my laundry but was too stoned so I was wondering if there was any way to get unhigh?

2. Usually eating a meal or smokin' a cig works fer me

3. Haha try smoking less man, I mean you could get a buzz kill from doing something I heard swimming kills your high I never noticed but idk just dont bug and just chill out and just think to your self ur just high

edit:
    cigs normally get me higher it seems?

4. exercise and eating

5. Cold showers hahaha

6. If you feel you can't do certain things while high try to ease yourself into the amount you smoke and what you can handle. It's difficult for some people to function while high and if you can't get over that then you won't be enjoying marijuana in it's finest, when you can control it and it can't control you.

7. I find eating fast food helps, though there is two things to this.

1.Eating itself does take the high down a little bit
    2.The time taken to eat, and focused more on eating and the food itself, rather than the high, also reduces how high you are.

Combine the two and ur less high.

8. Eating brings me down, smoking a cig takes me up a bit.

9. Taking a shower really helps for me.

10. showering, eating, and wacking the Willy will lower your high.

If I'm feeling uncomfortable when high, i usually go outside.

11. Eating food usually kills my buzz a bit.

12. Really?
    I find that if I eat something I tend to just eat more haha and don't lose the high.

13. eating increases my high sometimes. so do showers, and working out. lol

14. Getting caught will usually kill the buzz.

15. Extreme temperatures,

16. Lifetime: Television For Women

17. Getting caught on fire.

18. Call your parents. You WILL sober up

19. Yea getting caught by someone lol. I'm surprised that a lot of you said eating. I'll smoke and then eat then smoke more little later on but it never brings my high down. I would imagine a cold shower would kill your buzz tho. Getting "unhigh" is different than just not getting too stoned to do things. Just don't smoke too fast if you're new. That way you can gauge how much to smoke to still be able to function. Few hits at a time instead of smoking a whole blunt, bowl, joint at once. Amphetamines work too :eek: