Any way i can smoke a really small amount through a joint?

Discussion in 'General' started by grantacus, Feb 11, 2014.

1. id like to smoke a super small amount just for a nice buzz, and for me it doesn't take much.. is there anyway i can roll a super small joint? or lace it with something? i dont smoke splifs (no tobacco) anything else?? thanks,

2. Don't "lace" your herb with anything, unless it's more herb.

Just roll up a small joint worth a few good hits. I do it often.

3. No tobacco, but lacing ok...

Buy some potent ass weed.

4. Just spread it out. Make it into a straight line and roll it up tight. Like a pin. Easier with smaller papers like 1.25's.

5. make a long filter

6. put some wax/budder/hash/kief or something in it

7. You'd probably have better luck with a blunt in this case....easier to trim down and roll skinnier.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yes I have actually rolled a super small joint before. I even made a filter with a piece of a post-it note I cut with scissors. If you're looking for a little bit, use a zebra 301 pen bong with a water bottle and you're literally set

9. You could roll a regular one and just hit it once or twice?

10. this. all ready to go for next time then too

11. #12 FlyTy226, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    I use to do the same shit like roll half a blunt or a clip haha. In those times were u just tryna use little ammount of bud bowls and bongs are what you need. Ever since i got a bowl and just got a zong like last week. I havent rolled a blunt in ages ha. Only when smoking wit migos

12. Just roll it up.

13. Buy a roller, its like 4 bucks and you can roll tiny ass pinners. Like .1-.2

14. inject heroin into your tear duct and then just roll a short thin joint

15. If you'd like to smoke a super small amount, i recommend buying a pipe