Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any want to see from regular seed to selecting the best mother plant

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joe 60, Sep 9, 2018.

1. was thinking about doing a diary from a pack off regular English og seeds
    and covering every stage in detail of how to get the best mother plant from a pack of reg seeds

I am currently off to a good start, 10 regular seeds from Lady Sativa Genetics got 13 in the pack and dropped the seeds in water for 6 hours and then in between plates with wet kitchen roll for 2 day and potted up , currently all 13 seedling are between 1-2" high and very healthy :)
    would anybody be interested ?

2. I've got three active threads and most days I'm the only one posting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah mostly a journal will be just you posting , I've found it's just every once in a while someone will stop in and say something , even with almost 1k views on mine its mostly me lol

It's for myself anyways since I'm doing a nutrient comparison with 5 different companies.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks for the feed back and it would be helpful to look back thread
    so I will start a grow journal later

thanks

5. I'd sub to it. I just popped a 10 pack breeder of afghan kush. I'm looking for a mom and a das hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. That's great if my journal can help you

thanks for the comment