any vape recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by crampo1, Jul 17, 2011.

1. I'm interested in buying a vape. Anyone have any recommendations of brand/model and where to order?

I'd like to keep the budget under $100 if I can find a nice model for that price, but willing to spend up to $200 if needed.

2. Search, there are a few threads on this very recently.
    In short for 100 your best bet is probably the MFLB, but there are other options. Most models in that range have quite a few drawbacks, and are more difficult to use. If you go up to the 200 range you get a lot more options. Popular ones are the Herbalaire, silver surfer blemished, da buddha vape, purple days, and a few others. You should figure out if you like bag, whip, log or straight through a bong vapes (like the herborizer, or vriptech). After that you can choose lots of options...temp control, efficient or less efficient, fast heating or slow..etc.
    Also check out fuckcombustion.com for lots of reviews and discussion on individual vapes.
    And I highly recommend going for the $200ish range unless portability is a priority. The better units are usually much easier, usually more efficient, and all around better than the ones under 100.

3. I suggest the NO2 vaporizer. Its about $179 but it is so worth it! Its small & portable. It needs to be plugged in to charge. This device gives you feedback on the temp so you may adjust it. Without any certainty and control over the heating chamber temperature in other low priced vaporizers, many customers find themselves inhaling smoke; this defeats the purpose! There is also no butane taste like that of the the iolite or vape genie. Check it out.

4. Just no...For that price you could a DBV, ExtremeQ, or Myrtlezap. All of which are much better vapes.