Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any unemployed smokers..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I'm currently unemployed and getting high a fair bit. Do you sometimes wonder that you will enjoy smoking abit too much and forget about other things? Such as getting a Job or whatever?

2. "Any unemployed smokers..?"

Is this a serious question?

3. I wouldn't smoke if I was unemployed.

4. Sorry, I'm blazed as fuck right now :smoking:

5. i go to school still :p

6. i just got (unfairly) fired! but its all good, it was just a little part time job i'm still in school anyway

7. Merrrr most of my friends that smoke dont work, they got that parent money. Wish I did haha, I like being independent tho. Plus since im making money instead of getting an allowance (I never understand how parents give their kids money for doing little choirs, like come on youre setting them up for failure later in life, ill make my kid take out that trash and be like 'your allowance is living rent free in this here house, punk bitch (jk about the punk bitch lulz) anywoo since I making my own money, I can spend it on whatever the hell I like

8. good post sir^^^ I cant believe how some parents will give their kids money for weed.

way to be independent!!!

9. get a job you bum!

10. I had a great job until I was fired over some bullshit, and now I just went back school and am living off student loans, pell grant, food stamps, and WIC.

I don't really smoke weed though until I have some money, but I want to grow so I don't have to spend so much money on herb.

11. i might as well be unemployed, im gonna get so few hours over this school break. not gonna give me the tuition help i need

12. I'm unemployed and still smoke every day all day.

I'm also 67 and retired. :D

13. Lol theres quite a few unemployed smokers actually.

14. Unemployed, but going to school :hello:

15. [quote name='"graybeard"']I'm unemployed and still smoke every day all day.

I'm also 67 and retired. :D[/quote]

Lets smoke

16. Unemployed, but a full time student.

17. If you're a student then you're not unemployed.

You're only unemployed if you're actively looking for work.

18. Disagree. You are unemployed if you don't have a job.. School costs money it doesn't generate income.

19. underemployed here