Any (tobacco) pipe smokers here?

Discussion in 'General' started by ismokegreen, Mar 4, 2010.

1. just wondering cus i just got a corn cob today and im diggin it...
    smokin on it right now acutally:smoke:

2. Yeah

I'm not a fan of corn cob pipes though.. you should upgrade if you really like the whole pipe smoking thigng, get lots of great tobaccos, lots, all in various assortments, flavors, amounts

Put them in your thing and smoek it, its awesoem

Sometimes I'll just smoke a pipe and be like

Damn

this is a good pipe

and it's aromatic and relaxing in a way tht cigarettes arent

i'm sorry i'm drunk

and this is hard to express

3. yea, i just got the corn cob because im poor and id rather spend 10 bucks on my first pipe than 50.
    but yea, its really relaxing, great taste and gives me a more mellow buzz than cigs would ever do.

4. Today was like 55 degrees out and i really wanted to light up my corn cob as well but i havent had any tobacco in a long time. Any good flavors i should check out? I heard cherries good but you want a separate pipe for it.

5. I was going to until it got taken as paraphernalia because I had some stems and seeds in my car...fuckin campus police.

6. Tobacco pipe smoking is, and always will be, classy as hell.

Just driving, puff puff, looking at some bitches, puff puff, thinking some, puff puff, around people smoking cigarettes, puff puff.

Puff puff all fucking day.

7. I did for like a month, but was like fuck that. had to at least try and see if i liked it if I wanted to do it for a long period of time.

8. Haha well said sir.

9. hell yea, i always feel really thoughtful when im smokin.