Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any tips for the war on cotton mouth other than drink lots of water??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wowjustdoit, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Fuck cottonmouth

2. Drink lots of gatorade?

3. JUICE!!!!!
    juice is the best IMO, though 2 weeks ago my roommates bought some watermelon and i gotta say it was delicious and cured my cotton mouth in the best way ive ever experienced :smoke:

4. drink lots of dr.pepper? or vanilla coke?

5. Gum.

Jolly ranchers? Slurpees?

6. Dude I used to always have THEE WORST cotton mouth ever. Try getting you a bag of halls cough drops and eat one every time you start to get it just a little. It cures it. I mean CURES it for me.

7. The f*ck you need tips for? Just drink somethin. But I will say do not eat something...how can I put this.. dry/mushy, While you have cottonmouth (i.e. Cheetoh puffs, Lorna Doone cookies, powdered doughnuts).

8. Take a shot of whiskey/vodka/alcoholic beverage of choice. It'll make your mouth water for a little but after that it'll get dry as fuck. That's when you take another shot. Repeat this Process till your too drunk to notice the cotton mouth

9. Kush n Orange Juice

10. Rizona iced tea

11. this should just be a thread about "whats your favorite way to battle cotton mouth?"

more people wouldnt be like "fuck you fag" about it.

on a lighter note, i usually drink soda. its something about the carbonation that makes the cotton fizz away.

12. Drink your own semen. Slurp up the stuff.

13. Lol, there's really only so much you can do about it..some gum after you toke, mints of sorts perhaps? Really all I do is have a glass of cold water by me every time I hit the bong, and just keep water by me afterward lol :(

14. Frozen blueberries.

15. Chewing gum always works for me

16. Dr. Pepper or Mtn. Dew... I hate mtn dew usually, but high its lije a whole new drink :smoke:

17. I like the way you think

18. Fruit and or Jell-O. Probably some of the best stuff to cure cotton mouth other than a nice cold glass of ice water.

I have had some of the worst cotton mouth cured by a cup of strawberry/pineapple jell-o with slices of fresh strawberry in it.

That actually sounds pretty good right now..... I may have to make some soon :bolt:

19. WATER SUCKS gatorade is better haha