Any thai stoners here??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by luciferi6653, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Any of people on this bored in thailand?? I have done many grows in the UK but now i am back in thailand and starting to try growing proffessionally here.

2. Really? Isn't it risky as hell to grow in thailand?

3. yea growing or trafficing is like the death penalty in thailand

4. Hahaha.. The laws here are all pumped up by the media. I am thai so i actually dont have much trouble... trafficking for sure will get into shit but just for personal use not too much trouble as long as u got cash to pay them off.. They actually dont really mind weed up north they more into catching amphetamines haha

5. Being thai wont protect you from a goddamn thing.

They'll just shoot your ass like they do everyone else. Even worse if you have a vagina.

6. dude... asia!!

7. u say ur gonna grow professionally which u can get u into trouble for... where in thailand are you?

8. hahaha.. u are all retarded there is no death penalty on marijuana in thailand.. only fine and/or prison time.. unless u seriously shipping weight

9. Have you lived there all your life?

If so, then I would personally take your word for it, over people who have probably never been to that country, just because they have laws in place and some people have received the death penalty, doesn't mean its common, it could be like US and UK laws where people get put in prison for life for selling, when realistically that doesn't happen that often, when we compare it to the thousands of people being arrested every day.

Also if he lives in a rural area with no one around, who's going to know? espically if hes growing for personal use and not commercial like if he has 30 plants growing in his garden and is surrounded by trees for Miles, I doubt anyone will give a shit, plus I highly doubt Thailand police use the most up to date equipment to find people growing marijuana.

10. Yea bobmentoes, i have lived here since i was young moved back to UK 2years ago and learnt quite a bit about growing and now im back want to start trying it here.. it is very rare for someone to get a hard sentence or death sentence for weed in thailand. I also live in the country side the places foreigners are getting fucked with drugs and marijuana for is the south of thailand at all the tourists traps... Im up north it a very chilled out society not into ripping off tourists. And yea my personal grow i dont think going to have more then 6-8plants... its just my experimental personal grow. I am planning to put them in grow closet and do 18/6 light cycle for 4-6weeks for veg then am going to put them outdoor in the ground and they should bud straight away because of 12/12 light cycle.. What do you guys think will this work?? :confused_2:

11. Hope you have one helluva good IP proxy in place.
    "Not that common to be put to death."
    Oh...well then....go for it... :rolleyes:

12. cops in thailand are more after the " Ya ba" if you know what i mean. lol. one of my friends spent like 4 years in thialand, he told me crazy stories, about how there are theese african guys in thailand who deal on the streets, all sorts of drugs , not just weed. they are always getting busted. lots of " ya ba" in thailand though lol

13. sounds like china ^ dealers walking up to you asking if you "need something" as they open up their cheap little leather pad and you see all sorts of baggies with all sorts of different coloured substances inside. pretty sketchy.
    to the above poster, yes, vegging indoors and flowering outdoors is what i do (living on the equator so constant 12/12 like you) just make sure you pick the right strain, ive got landrace thai and laos growing because of the high humidity and heat, its where these strains come from after all.
    best of luck!

14. I'm not from Thailand, but it has certainly produced some of the finest and most unique weed I've ever smoked. Good luck to you sir. :smoking: