Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any suggestions on the best vaporizers under 200 :???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dharma0, May 22, 2009.

1. Im trying to find the best vaporizer for my transition in smoking,
    anyone know of any that are well made, give good results and conserves herb.?
    in which are under 200
    -cheers-

2. Save up for the Volcano, it's so worth it.

3. I highly recommend a vaporizer brothers you can probably find one for aroun 150. It is a great vape atleast for me, i can use so little and get baked. Takes some getting used to but after you figure it out it is def worth it.

4. my buddies bought a cheap neon glow vap for $180 and we had dozens of people hitting it for weeks but then, the hose got black and disgusting so we bought a new one and it happend in 2 weeks! but basically we were kind of disappointed, id rather smoke from my boys 2 perc z bong with snow packed in it!

5. i'd check out ssv vapes if your willing to drop another hundred they look sick, heard great things, crazy colors too

6. definetly stay away from the cheap ones, we dont even use it anymore and are trying to sell ours.

7. I own the Vapor-Tower, everything is perfectly fine and it's effective as shit :smoking: But I've heard good things about Da Buddha and Vapor Brothers also.

8. i have no idea how good they are, but i saw some on ebay(with good feedback ratings) for 40-60$

9. A buddy of mine bought a volcano for around $50 (i could be off a bit) on ebay.

10. A volcano is definitely not worth it (unless for large parties). There is so much air mixed in with the vapor, and theres also the faint hint of plastic from the bag, that I think its garbage. If I were you, I'd buy a Silver Surfer Vaporizer, Da Buddha, PurpleDays, or the VaporGenie for when you're on the go. Most people who recommend volcanos have either no experience or little experience with vaporizers.

11. I'm looking for a good vape as well. Keep the replies coming.

12. thanks ive been looking at ones between that range, seems to be the da buddha is
    the best out of them. anyone used one before?

13. i just got a vaporgenie, and it's cool...just takes some time to get used to...and it'll only run you about $50.

i'm saving to get a vaporbros next...then i'm done.

vaporbros should only run you about $140.

14. I have owned da buddha since december thing works like a fucking champ. Look on youtube and you can find a video of a guy htting it with a hammer then using it no problem. I recommend DBV 110 percent and if you buy it use my name, 3 of my friends bought one, one more and I get a free one, which I am just going to turn around and sell. But yeah if you feel like it I would be stoked if yo use my name. I am in no way affiliated with 7th floor or anything check my posts on here I am legit.

15. It was when it first came out, but that was awhile ago, and since then, there are a LOT of great vapes that sell for a helluva lot less.

A 'Cano for 50 bucks? I highly doubt it. You're off by a helluva lot more than just a bit.

To the OP:

Home vapes
    Purple Days
    Da Buddha
    Vapor Bros.
    VaporCannon

Portable vapes
    Vapman
    VapoStar
    VaporGenie

All under 200 bucks. All quality vapes. Can't go wrong with any of the above.

16. Either you're way off or he bought a knock off.

17. #17 Randy Marsh, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    Honestly if you want the best Vaporizer on the market for the money you have to go extreme. The V-Tower Extreme is $300 but it will be the last vaporizer you will ever need to buy. Yes, it comes with a life time warranty. You have the option to use a whip or bag with this vape and it is an air freshener so you can leave it in plain sight. Your friends will be blown away and hot girls will want to have sex with you. Well maybe not that but you get the picture.