Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any suggestions on pipes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TylerG518, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Alright guys, semi-newbie smoker here  :mellow: Been smoking for about 7 months, but only when i'm with friends who spark me up, so probably about twice a week? Only bought weed by myself three times ( where i would have my friends roll it up for me ) , but am definitely smoking more lately. Anyways, I really wanna get my own pipe.. does anyone got any suggestion of the kind of pipe I should get? Is any one pipe better than the other? or should I get something else to smoke out of? Also, what's the purpose of the carb hole? Thanks!

2. I would recommend a regular ol piece, something small but with a nice bowl for you can pack yourself a .3. I would highly recommend a glass steam roller, you can find them at the smoke shop, they usually go for 4-6 dollars, and are pocket sized :) .those steam rollers hit like a dream and usually takes one or two bowls to be stoned.

3. First of all, if you know you are going to be safe, ALWAYS go with the higher priced piece. 

I got a $70 dollar pipe on my first go and it is still rockin it! 

ALWAYS go with quality over price.

Let me take a pic really quick lol.

4. #4 As Above So Below, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. #7 As Above So Below, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    It looks pretty nice, but I will tell you, from personal experience, I would always go in a head shop and buy one. THAT^ is from my local Headshop (7th HEAVEN). $35 seems like a good deal, but like I said, if you are responsible, always go with a slightly higher priced piece. 

Check out my bong, it was pretty expensive but it's nice and thick. Paid some good money for it and it has definitely lasted a few beat downs lol. 

[​IMG]