Any suggestions for my feed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GreenHeisenberg, Jul 30, 2018.

1. I’ve already gotten foxfarm grow big and Tiger Bloom, and I’m looking for some micronutrients to bulk up my plants. Interested to see what you guys use in your mixture. TIA

2. BioAg TM-7

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Unless you are already in flower you need ff big bloom as well. it's best to use it with the grow big and the tiger bloom. during veg you use the grow big and big bloom. during flower you use the tiger bloom and big bloom.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How many tsp do you add?

5. For soil drench 0.75 - 1.25g
    Foliar - 0.75g
    1/4 tsp = 1g

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Silica for strong flexible stems

Humic acid for increased nutrient uptake

Superthrive or other B vitamin for overall plant health.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I second BioAg TM-7, I use 1/4 teaspoon per 3 gallons mixed with other organics once a week with great results.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Apparently this bioag tm-7 everyone loves has a good amount of humid acid in it. I’m ordering it today (not too expensive either:)). As for the vitamin b, Ive heard it isn’t necessary to feed it to cannabis. Care to share your experience with it?

9. It’s cheap and helps with transplant shock and overal plant health. I only use it in veg and drop the silica and Superthrive for Flower Fuel and Overdrive

10. Yeah I plan on getting the big Bloom too. I found a Foxfarm feeding chart online that recommends 6 tsp of big Bloom per gallon for the first four weeks. That’s practically a death sentence for my plants, right?

11. Superthrive has delayed my flowering by a couple weeks on several occasions so be wary of that stuff. Snake oil imo. Maybe once in early veg would be ok.

12. go 1/4 dose on ff and gradually increase to full strength.

13. I use it all throughout veg. Flowers always develop pretty fast. It was probably not the Superthrive that delayed your flowering but something else. Unless you carried a heavy dose over into flower feeds, then maybe.

14. I'm pretty sure it was the superthrive but obviously cany be 100% I i used to use it every outdoor grow i did. Two years in a row i gave a hefty dose end of July/early August and both times it delayed flowering. Also it caused some weird purple leaf discoloration only at the top tips. Cant almost guarantee it wasnt something else because the grows were/are almost on autopilot. But nothing is provable either way. Could be because it's hard to manage doses in a 300 gallon resevoir

15. Yeah a huge dose like that may have hurt. I just use a few drops per gallon in veg only. It’s cheap insurance for a happy plant.