Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any such thing as horny monkey?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yeaiblazesowhat, Feb 8, 2011.

1. so this guy ive been talking to said he will sell me a zip of horny monkey for 250. first of all ive never heard of horny monkey...and second of all is this a good deal? thanks

2. Most/all strain names are bullshit when it's a street dealer selling. Check it out, if it smells good, lots of hairs/trichs, then buy it. Maybe ask him/her to smoke some with you.

3. are you sure he doesnt mean this
    ive never heard of horny monkey

Attached Files:

4. What the hell is a zip? And horny monkey sounds like something that would have been stolen from Pineapple Express.

5. Zip=Ounce

6. thing is he lives all the way in palm springs and im in santa clarita so its a long ass drive so i dont want him coming down here and i end up not buying it and wasting his gas. he grows it himself

7. nope he texted me horny monkey and he grows it so i doubt its that

8. Well, Google doesn't turn up any results for that name. He probably just slapped a name on there. The name doesn't really matter, as long as it's good bud.

9. Tell him to send pictures or something.

10. Oh god I want this to become a meme.

11. a meme?

12. #12 kyle944811, Feb 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2011
    [​IMG]

Example.

13. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. all three of those made me lmfao. i love the xzibit one hahah wow

15. The "Yo Dawg" meme is very hilarious indeed.