Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Stuff That Get's the Redness off Your Eyes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Sep 3, 2011.

1. So I can't find and eye-drop's over here.I can't wear sunglasses cause I already wear glasses.Any improved way to make the redness go away.

2. Stay hydrated. A lot of water!

3. A cold wash cloth over your eyes helps a bit, not as much as eyedrops, but it constricts blood vessels in your eyes thus redness

But Rohtos > Cold wash cloth

4. Opcon > Rohtos

5. this. if you are constantly sipping on water, yes i said sipping, not chugging, then you should probably be fine. you're eyes get red because they are dried out.

6. Look and ask at any drug store, wally world, department store, grocery store, hell even some dollar stores I know have them. Ask a person at the counter and guarantee you'll find them.

7. Get a cold, rough flannel and scrub your eyes vigorously for 5 minutes, once dry they should look perfectly normal and free from any redness

8. visine loll. or have a shower get less high. try munching

9. There's pretty much no way that you can get rid of red eyes without eyedrops, sorry man.

BUT you're not looking hard enough for them lol, try your local Wal-Mart (if you're in the US) or any grocery store really lol. Look harder.

10. I've seen visine especially for red eyes at Walmart.

11. Visine works well. So does the saline stuff you find in contact solution.

12. Are you sure it's because they are dry? I'm pretty sure it's because your blood vessels are dilated and they become more visible.

13. nothing but eyedrops man. u can get them anywhere, cvs, rite aid, wal mart, walgreens, anywhere. if u dont have them u can rub your eyes alot and say u have allergies

14. Anytime that there is color where I want things white...I use bleach.

...I'm not sure that I'd try that though.

15. Lol I could see some dude being stoned and doing that.

16. White paint works really good. :smoke: Just kidding. Put a cold washcloth on your eyes.

17. Does that washcloth thing actually work lol?

18. Pretty much any brand not from the dollar store > Rohtos.

I don't understand who would pay 8 dollars for eye drops when I go to walgreens and spend 2.99 and get another one half off and they work just as well.

19. Lol I feel you I need to go to riteaid and get some.

20. Yeah I just go to walgreens and get the walgreens brand eye drops. They usually have a buy one get one half off deal. I was hitting my bong yesterday after a week long t-break and they made my eyes whiter then normal. I was amazed haha.