Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Stoners Near Tempe, Az?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by irievibesss, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Hey! I'm Danny and I just moved to Tempe, AZ from Cali a week ago and the only friend I have is my girlfriend. I need to make some friends who smoke weed, listen to good music, like to just chill on days off work and are just cool with positive vibes. I am 20 years old (21 in Jan) My gf works at Hippie Gypsy on Mill so I'm always biking around town or chillin there. Anyone wanna meet up and sesh anytime just hit me up at 562 619 4264! Its so lonely and boring without friends :( haha 

I live with my girlfriend and her roommate in our own apartment 420 friendly always open to new friends and smoke seshs

music genres i listen to:
    underground rap/ r&b
    classic rock
    psychadelic rock
    chillwave
    reggae
    alt rock
    classical
    jazz
    oldies
    big band

Some of my fav artists/bands:
    Pink Floyd
    Led Zeppelin
    Emily King
    Dilated Peoples
    Kendrick Lamar
    Fleetwood Mac
    Collie Budz
    Rebelution
    Bob Marley
    The Doors
    Daniel Johnston
    Banks
    Sam Cooke
    Billie Holiday
    City And Colour
    Maurice Williams
    Anberlin
    Incubus
    Animal Collective
    Baths
    Washed Out
    Sage
    The Internet
    The Weeknd
    theres just too much...i love all kinds of music really.

personal interests:
    music
    painting
    drawing
    crafts
    biking
    cooking
    eating
    jamming with other musicians
    writing music

if youd like, you can check out my youtube acct. DAKNEEALEXANDER and you can hear the songs Ive written. 

THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE I CAN MAKE A FRIEND OR TWO OFF THIS THING! This is my last resort! haha

Attached Files: