any stoners in kansas city

Discussion in 'General' started by rtr720, Dec 9, 2008.

1. im from iowa an moved to kc recently for school. im looking for some stoners in the kc area to smoke a fatty an just relax. any kc stoners here?????:wave:

2. Who isnt a stoner in KC:smoking:

3. :rolleyes:only 1. wheres a good place to go on a green hunt in kc? any areas worth looking ??

4. You should check out Westport. There are a shit load of bars there and I'm sure you could easily find some green.

5. westport huh? maybe ill head out there tonight. iv heard alot about it.

THE HUNT IS ON

ps this could be a reality show. thow people in a new town or city an see how long it takes them to find green. whoever does the fastest whens a life size replica bong of them self (users must be as tall or taller then u/ other restrictions do apply)

lol

6. Westport is alright.... Lawrence is where it's at. Go down mass street and you're bound to find some :smoking:

7. iv read alot about lawrence on these forums. how far is it from the main kc area. its probly pretty far away

8. mapquest man - Shouldn't be over an hour and a half at the most.
    All the bars down here are great... We got it all :smoking:

9. agreed

10. also agreed lived in KC for a yr and 1/2 easier to find bud in Lawrence:smoking:

11. just picked up some good from lawrence today

12. Lawrence constantly has the fire for sure. Easy to pickup around here since pretty much the entire population smokes, and the bud is dank. Lots of great headies. If you come to Lawrence stay and party for a day or two it's a great college town.

13. i got a half oz on the way saturday. didnt have to go out to lawrence. GOD BLESS CRAIGS LIST A MERRY CRRISTMAS EVVOWY WON

14. #14 Sir:Smoke:Alot, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2008
    KC killa city we the best of the midwest.... places to visit
    1) lawrence (just take K-10 while goin west on I-435)
    2) Mac dre's death spot he died ova here ya kno
    3) my own city Lenexa we alive and stayin high.... thizzin, gettin faded you name it we doin it.... we not as big as our KCMO neighbors though ;)

EDIT: God Damm this Snow!!!

15. tech n9ne is, cheez wit him!

16. They pretty much answered your question but if you want something close to home, I know where to find a secret deposit of green :wave:

17. just moved from colorado and im out of bud. anyone know where i can get some here in hays kansas?

18. any help would be great

19. Whatever you do, don't go to Topeka. There is nothing here. Some good buds every once in a while, but a lot of it filters in from Colorado or Lawrence.

And @sublime: no idea man. I don't know anybody from Hays. :/