Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any stoner games

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4ZER, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #1 H4ZER, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    You and your buddies do i just thougth of one it may b real though.I call it take my bowl.

What you will need to play
    some weed
    a bowl to pack
    some joints
    and a ligther
    how mayn ppl can play
    2-???

how play
    2 people bet there bowl of weed they have packed.(im a little buzzed)they take the joints they have rolled to smoke them,they then decide whos goes first.They light up and they person who goes first takes a hit then the guy who is next takes a bigger hit, then the guy who went first takes a bigger hit and so on and so on the loser is determined by who chokes and coughs first.The winner gets to smoke all of the weed in the losers bowl if the winner cannot finish the losers bowl in 10 minutes the loser gets to smoke the winners packed bowl if the loser finishes the winners bowl he then finishes his own bowl.If the losers cant finish his own bowl he must give it back to the winner so he can smoke up the bowl and win.So basically who ever smokes up all the bowls win the game I hope it sounds fun and makes since.If no1 coughs u must roll another joint and take more hits.if you guys smoke everything the game is over.

2. a friend gave me this as a sorta joke, shed give me shit for toking even though i got her to quite a few times. havent played it yet, ive had it for nearly two years now.
    idk if thats quite what ya meant, just skimmed the post. but ya could turn it into a toking game. ya gotta raise a crop, try not to get tornados or cops or some other disasters happen to it.

Weeds Deluxe Card Game
    WEED DELUXE CARD GAME

3. Me and my friends play this game called baseball, not sure if it's known elsewhere. But, you have a blunt or joint, take two big hits, pass it to the guy to the left, and hold your smoke until the weed gets back to you. Probably not good for your lungs, but gets you high quick and is extremely funny.